GTA V *FREE* on Epic Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
View Post
But the worst thing regarding GTA V being free for 7 days is that GTA online will get much worse then it was. People say GTA V is dead right now but I think that it died a long time ago, since they released some DLCs with f***ing flying cars and bikes. I think that stuff ruined the gameplay much earlier than the game being free.
Lol that is the same reason I kinda hate the GTA:O freemode: people with the Oppressor Mk2 flying and throwing rockets randomly, however, I really enjoy doing jobs, heists and races with friends and siblings.
I also hate when there are cheaters online making players explode or caging them, and the GTA:O anticheat system is non-existent; I've seen players changing their skin to animals or the bigfoot LMAO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasino97
View Post
Lol that is the same reason I kinda hate the GTA:O freemode: people with the Oppressor Mk2 flying and throwing rockets randomly, however, I really enjoy doing jobs, heists and races with friends and siblings.
I also hate when there are cheaters online making players explode or caging them, and the GTA:O anticheat system is non-existent; I've seen players changing their skin to animals or the bigfoot LMAO.
That's the reason why I left GTA:O after I played it for only 2 days or so lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasino97
View Post
Well, I forgot to mention that FiveM is still playable unlike GTA online. There's no point spending your time on GTA online, it's just a waste of time.
I know that there are heists and jobs you can do, but that stuff gets boring over time.

Quote:
View Post
Well, I forgot to mention that FiveM is still playable unlike GTA online. There's no point spending your time on GTA online, it's just a waste of time.
I know that there are heists and jobs you can do, but that stuff gets boring over time.
I just tried FiveM recently. Idk why but somehow the sync sucks and I got low fps compared to playing GTA 5 Online.

Not free anymore.

Take a moment for those who missed it out or with shit pcs

I bought it few days before they gave it for free.

I've got it, can't play it though lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy
View Post
Take a moment for those who missed it out or with shit pcs
Can we cut the "shit pc"? At least do research. Crap PC is far better than what it used to be years ago and you can literally play GTA V on Core2Duo if you truly want to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Duyu0w_cTQ&t=394s

Just bought it, btw this offer is going to end soon better get it asap

It's over now I guess?

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
View Post
I just tried FiveM recently. Idk why but somehow the sync sucks and I got low fps compared to playing GTA 5 Online.
I tried FiveM too, but most servers I tried were unplayable. SA-MP has much higher-level gamemodes compared to FiveM. They crash very easily, and there are some server half translated in some language and half english, showing that what most server owners do is copy and paste some open source code and try to put it all together.
Also, I found that 99% of the servers are Role Play servers, and many require whitelisting...
Still to this day, nobody has made a decent freeroam game mode that is fun to play, so I still play GTA Online when I want to play GTA with someone, most of the time just to do jobs and heists, because the freemode sucks.