GTA V *FREE* on Epic Games

Hello everyone!

I'm here to inform you that GTA V will be completely free on Epic Games store starting May 14th 8AM PT / 4PM BST. It will be yours to keep forever if you get it before May 21st.

I hope that you will enjoy it!

EPIC GAMES STORE

The gamers with shit PC feels the pain. I do too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazon
View Post
The gamers with shit PC feels the pain. I do too..
I know right, but you can still claim the game into your account though.. And download/install it later on

The site is actually down right now because of high traffic lol.
They're doing an update, it'll be online soon.

Yeah, the website & launcher is returning a few 500, 502 and sometimes 404 errors. Gg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
View Post
I know right, but you can still claim the game into your account though.. And download/install it later on
I actually can run GTA V but on very-very-very low settings but lag then is still awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazon
View Post
I actually can run GTA V but on very-very-very low settings but lag then is still awesome.
It's a 2013 game.....

I wonder why they are suddenly releasing the game for free. Could be a sign that GTA 6 is coming really soon maybe.

Yes its free and they are facing down time due to heavy downloads. Hope all claim it ASAP.

Quote:
View Post
I wonder why they are suddenly releasing the game for free. Could be a sign that GTA 6 is coming really soon maybe.
epic games trying to compete with steam lol

---
i literally bought the game one day before it was released for free. seriously, fml.
https://imgur.com/a/vVuMRiG

I thought people on Discord were trolling, but nope, it was true. Even though I have GTA V on Steam, I grabbed several copies lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool
View Post
It's a 2013 game.....
I'm not really sure if you're aware that not everybody has a job/has enough money to buy a somewhat good system.

Quote:
View Post
Not really, Epic does that with most of the games because they're competing with Steam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayTricky
View Post
i literally bought the game one day before it was released for free. seriously, fml.
lmaoo

Quote:
View Post

---
Steam allows you to make a refund within two weeks after purchase.

It do be like that

Quote:
View Post

---
You can refund it on steam within two weeks of the purchase if you have less than 2 hours played.

Quote:
View Post
If so, GTA: SA was free for a long time, good logic lmao

GTA 6 will be ready soon..as i check RS home page.. this summer i Guess..

okay if the world we live in is free by our creator, our counter-part charge us for everything later on they change there minds later on give's it for free the logic is simple and annoying at same moment. well i payed it $20.

I have it since 2k14 and still on SAMP.

I approve that

But the worst thing regarding GTA V being free for 7 days is that GTA online will get much worse then it was. People say GTA V is dead right now but I think that it died a long time ago, since they released some DLCs with f***ing flying cars and bikes. I think that stuff ruined the gameplay much earlier than the game being free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
View Post
But the worst thing regarding GTA V being free for 7 days is that GTA online will get much worse then it was. People say GTA V is dead right now but I think that it died a long time ago, since they released some DLCs with f***ing flying cars and bikes. I think that stuff ruined the gameplay much earlier than the game being free.
It's not that dead when it comes to FiveM, which is fun to play, on RP servers.