Assets ( Businesses )

Hello there! I hope all of you are doing well, anyways I'm posting this thread because I want to get some opinions and Ideas about businesses, unique ideas for a role-play servers for example : Types of Assets and what should they sell and how much the should be priced?

P.S :
- I'm Interested in a very realistic and balanced pricing In order to match It with the Economy
- It's for a role-play server
- I'm opened to new and fresh Ideas
- Please don't reply with hate comments on each other

I think what you are planning on doing is great. Many servers, including the bigger roleplay servers, have failed to ensure a real economy and this makes a big impact on new players joining. In other words, a lot of players have millions to themselves and once an economy goes bad it is really hard to control it again and sometimes impossible depending on the severity.

Anyways, being on-topic- I think that the pricing which businesses are showing should all depend on the average amount of cash each player holds on the server. Items being sold in businesses should be affordable and realistic, not too cheap and not too expensive.

Thank you very much, I'm doing my best to create a new balanced economy, It won't be easy to make everything accurate but I'll be giving lot's of efforts to It, also for the players earnings It'll be realistic and sort of based on real life earnings.. perhaps a little bit tweaked.

The prices of player-to-player assets (i.e houses, businesses, in-character services) are generally controlled by an economic concept called "inflation", I wont explain it here as there are better resources that can explain it better, but the oversimplified version of inflation is: higher inflation = more expensive prices.

Inflation is a real thing in both the real world and also in SA-MP servers that allow transferring assets for in-game currency (I.e. even non-RP servers can have inflation too).

What I tried to do on my old servers to keep prices down was to implement a tax bracket system, where every Payday (i.e. payment every hour in-game), a player over a certain amount of money will get taxed a certain percentage.

I.e. if a player makes over $100,000/payday they will get taxed 40% decreasing the total amount they receive to $60,000 which means that $40,000 was then taken from the player and removed from the economy (i.e. destroyed permanently, no way to get it back without senior admin help)

Of course, removing money from an already existing economy is something I've never had to deal with due to the fact that my servers never had many players. But removing money from an economy I'd imagine would be a challenge, as people don't like losing money arbitrarily.

One thing you could do to remove money from the economy is decreasing the payment received from in-script jobs and auto-generated money and increasing the prices for in-script purchases (i.e. buying houses from the market, buying cars, etc.)

Got ya! I'll search more about this.

Do Tattoo parlors

Online shopping in-game like Amazon (through phone)