[GameMode] PPC_Trucking V1

Cool! Keep it up, man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey
View Post
i am trying to add Vip system but the vip vehicle does not have fuel in it what to do ??
When creating the vehicle you'll need to add the parameter of fuel into the vehicle. You'll have to look through the script and see how it's done in the first place.

Code:
Vehicle_AddStatic(vModel, Float:vX, Float:vY, Float:vZ, Float:vRotation, vC1, vC2, vSpawnDelay)
{
	// Create a new static vehicle during GameModeInit
	new vid = AddStaticVehicleEx(vModel, vX, vY, vZ, vRotation, vC1, vC2, vSpawnDelay);
	// Save the vehicle-model
    AVehicleData[vid][Model] = vModel;
	// Set the fuel to maximum so the vehicle can be used
    AVehicleData[vid][Fuel] = MaxFuel;
	// Save the colors
    AVehicleData[vid][Color1] = vC1;
    AVehicleData[vid][Color2] = vC2;
	// Set this vehicle as a static vehicle
	AVehicleData[vid][StaticVehicle] = true;

return vid;
}

// This function is the same as Vehicle_AddStatic, but uses CreateVehicle instead of AddStaticVehicleEx, so can be used everywhere
Vehicle_Create(vModel, Float:vX, Float:vY, Float:vZ, Float:vRotation, vC1, vC2, vSpawnDelay)
{
	// Create a new static vehicle during GameModeInit
	new vid = CreateVehicle(vModel, vX, vY, vZ, vRotation, vC1, vC2, vSpawnDelay);
	// Save the vehicle-model
    AVehicleData[vid][Model] = vModel;
	// Set the fuel to maximum so the vehicle can be used
    AVehicleData[vid][Fuel] = MaxFuel;
	// Save the colors
    AVehicleData[vid][Color1] = vC1;
    AVehicleData[vid][Color2] = vC2;

return vid;
}
Depending on how you're creating the vehicles specific for the VIP members is dependent on how you'd give the vehicle fuel.

Good job!

alguien puede pasarme este server completo con todo lo que le falta ? quiero ponerlo a descargar y que ya este en linea por favor , soy nuevo

I heard there will be a MySQL version of this gamemode, does anyone know when or it's still in development?

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feheristi97
View Post
I heard there will be a MySQL version of this gamemode, does anyone know when or it's still in development?
Will be another gamemode made from scratch, not this one. This one is out of development. Bu i manage to make a update to mysql r41-3 easy

can some body make a function that payment was deducted due to bad driving for every truckers ,pilots and bus driver ??

Coo'.

Nice gamemode!

PPC's last visit in sa-mp forums was in 2017.. I remember when he was working on V2 and even had a few video peaks of the new systems.. But those videos are gone in his YT channel. The man left SA-MP and picked the right descision to focus more on his family. At least, that's what I assume.. But could be also that he just lost interest.