Which version are you playing?

Hello everybody, i'm making a little poll to know whether 0.3.7 or DL has the biggest playerbase.
Thanks a lot for your participation!

https://www.strawpoll.me/19974093

Useless topic. Only those who write scripts are sitting on this forum. The 03DL version is buried by the developer and it is logical that the servers do not risk switching to this version so as not to lose online. But I took a chance and have online 200 players daily: D

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast1337
View Post
Useless topic. Only those who write scripts are sitting on this forum. The 03DL version is buried by the developer and it is logical that the servers do not risk switching to this version so as not to lose online. But I took a chance and have online 200 players daily: D
You’ve got quite some nerve coming here and calling this a useless topic (what about we take a look at your posts, and oh well, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=673716 another useless topic. What a shame huh?)
It has been a solid two years min since no samp update has been released and the two options are .7 and DL. If some guy decides to start his own server, he’ll probably be wondering which version is the best. This is also why this poll is here.
What are you trying to achieve by posting this? Just coming here and saying you’ve been lucky to choose a version and get x players?

Also this part made me laugh a bit
Quote:

Only those who write scripts are sitting on this forum.

So what about all server owners? And even then, if a "scripter" decides to open his server, what do you think his first question will be? He’s given two options, and this post is also to help him decide.
I invite mostly players to vote here, as they’re the first one really concerned by this, but server owners as well should vote.

Also isn’t it weird that this "buried" version has a quite big playerbase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast1337
View Post
You literally got ignored by the developer himself, by asking whether SA-MP would get an update or not, after he publicly posted that he wouldn't, MULTIPLE times, banned people, closed threads, and you're talking about logics here? Nice dude, hold this L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
You literally got ignored by the developer himself, by asking whether SA-MP would get an update or not, after he publicly posted that he wouldn't, MULTIPLE times, banned people, closed threads, and you're talking about logics here? Nice dude, hold this L.
Ouch that hurts, so strong L.

Anyways, you can go for DL but that will require a lot of efforts since you got mods to worry about too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter2
View Post
Ouch that hurts, so strong L.

Anyways, you can go for DL but that will require a lot of efforts since you got mods to worry about too.
I don’t think the efforts are so hard to overcome, in fact from what i’ve seen it’s pretty straight forward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamoneoone
View Post
You’ve got quite some nerve coming here and calling this a useless topic (what about we take a look at your posts, and oh well, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=673716 another useless topic. What a shame huh?)
It has been a solid two years min since no samp update has been released and the two options are .7 and DL. If some guy decides to start his own server, he’ll probably be wondering which version is the best. This is also why this poll is here.
What are you trying to achieve by posting this? Just coming here and saying you’ve been lucky to choose a version and get x players?

Also this part made me laugh a bit

So what about all server owners? And even then, if a "scripter" decides to open his server, what do you think his first question will be? He’s given two options, and this post is also to help him decide.
I invite mostly players to vote here, as they’re the first one really concerned by this, but server owners as well should vote.

I still believe that there will be an update and I like version 03DL.

Also isn’t it weird that this "buried" version has a quite big playerbase?
No need to be offended by the facts. I called this topic useless because you will not find the truth here. This forum is not well known to anyone and it is abandoned. If you are in doubt about which version to choose, then it’s better not to open it at all, because even during self-isolation it’s hard to open a project without financial investments and a team. When I created a topic with a question about updating, I hoped that the developer changed his mind taking into account the growth of online sa-mp to 60k.

I still believe that there will be an update and I like version 03DL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
The decision can always change, only the stupid insists on his own, if it is obvious that he is wrong.

I find the question on the poll conflicting, as it asks both for my preferred version and the version I am using most. What if I use 0.3.7 but would love to use DL if only it had universal support?

I prefer DL version as you can make same really unique stuff but most of the players probably use 0.3.7. as it is available on download page on this forum and it's easier to get it.