Pikcups Dissapear

Hello Everyone,
I am facing some issues with my server now

I have more than 50 stores and sometimes the pickup gets automatically dissapears. its not pointing to particularr stores.

sometimes it gets dissapeared or it works fine. any solution.

here is my code

Note: i am using an include file. and in my main gamemode
its like
#include <store>

PHP Code:

forward loadStore
();
public 
loadStore()
{    
    for(new 
0MAX_STOREi++)
    {

//Store[i][storeCP] = CreateDynamicCP(Store[i][storePlace][0], Store[i][storePlace][1], Store[i][storePlace][2], 1.0);

Store[i][storeCP] = STREAMER_TAG_PICKUP:CreateDynamicPickup(191981Store[i][storePlace][0], Store[i][storePlace][1], Store[i][storePlace][2]+0.8);

Store[i][exitCP] = STREAMER_TAG_PICKUP:CreateDynamicPickup(191981Store[i][storeOut][0], Store[i][storeOut][1], Store[i][storeOut][2]+0.8,.worldid=Store[i][storeID]);

//Store[i][storeLabel] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("[STORE]", COLOR_GOLD, Store[i][storePlace][0], Store[i][storePlace][1], Store[i][storePlace][2] + 0.5, 10.0);

}

Store Array
PHP Code:
enum __inExdata
{

storeID,

Float:storePlace[4],

Float:storeOut[4],

storeInt,

storeIcon,

Float:StorePlayerPos[4],

Float:StorePlayerOutPos[4],

storenames[30],

RobActor,

storeCP,

exitCP,

Text3D:storeLabel

Helps Appreciated and ++

Update : i had tried to use streamer update but then also same issues persisit. as i said it only happens sometimes but if it happens its making me more trouble

any help someone

Where are you loading from all data?

And please provide more info so we can help you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexotronix
View Post
Where are you loading from all data?

And please provide more info so we can help you!
I am calling loadstores() in ongamemodeinit()

The Problems is when players spawns i can see pickups but after sometime, it gets vanished and i cannot enter store.
this does not occur often (That makes it harder to find where i have gone wrong).

Also i noticed it after player spawn happening chances are higher..

i have more than 8000 objects on the server and like about 3000 pickups. will it be related to a limit or what ??

also the pickuptype i am using is 1.

Check validity of the checkpoint (IsValidDynamicCP) beforehand. If not valid, then create. Otherwise, destroy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
View Post
Check validity of the checkpoint (IsValidDynamicCP) beforehand. If not valid, then create. Otherwise, destroy.
What is the use of that ??
I am not destroyed the pickup using the code. Its getting vanished automatically .
And when i go far and come near to it . It again shows up.

The only way to stream it back is going some distance away and coming back fixes it.

Also its not cp
Its pickup