SAMP Community

Hello Guys,

So I haven't looked at San Andreas Multiplayer for 6 years now and coming back I was curious to see if people still played it. I went on the website SCCNR Monitor and it showed multiple servers with players of 1000/1000, is this right lol?

SAMP doing well last month, most of these 1000/1000 are fake because they use bots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazon
View Post
SAMP doing well last month, most of these 1000/1000 are fake because they use bots.
Not all the slots and huge servers are full with bots, go check out the russian servers, hungarian servers and more..
Indeed the quarantine got alot more people playing san andreas which is awsome! This community will continue long time, don't worry

I can't confirm whether they're bots or not, but there are reports that they are: who knows what's true these days? However, there has been a pretty big boom in players. Quarantine probably has a part to play in that and I was told that there was a big streamer who mentioned it in a stream (can't confirm but there's a chance).

I'm sure that was pewpiepoo

I was once curious to see if it's really 900+ players on the server and when i joined as far as i remember it had barely any players.

I know for a fact that some Russian servers have been involved with bots and player slots modifications, though they are likely to see a player rise during this time as like any other server on SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeyDev
View Post
I know for a fact that some Russian servers have been involved with bots and player slots modifications, though they are likely to see a player rise during this time as like any other server on SA-MP.
You should visit the Russian servers and make sure that there are no bots. For Russia, sa-mp is commerce and huge earnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast1337
View Post
You should visit the Russian servers and make sure that there are no bots. For Russia, sa-mp is commerce and huge earnings.
I see. It's just rumoured around in the SA-MP community, but obviously I do not really understand Russian so it would be no use for me to go on and start searching. Maybe if someone knows for sure they can confirm that there are no bots whatsoever.

Do not underestimate the Russian roleplay community. A simple youtube search will find videos reaching 10'000's of views on the same day and tons of comments as they're put out. Same thing in another multiplayer mod.