SAMP Installation

Hello everyone,

I have a problem when I try to install SA-MP. I can't click on the install button ? How to fix this problem ?

Is GTA San Andreas installed in that directory? And if so, is it version 1.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MP's download page
Please note:

SA-MP requires GTA:SA (DVD game for PC) v1.00 US/EU.
Version 2.0 of the DVD version can be downgraded to 1.0 using a third-party patch.
The Steam and Direct2Drive versions of GTA:SA are not currently supported and cannot be downgraded.
If you have GTA San Andreas v1.0 installed in that directory I've no clue what's up

Hi KitsuHG,

I think you should select the correct location of your GTA San Andreas folder, clicking where it says Browse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
View Post
Is GTA San Andreas installed in that directory? And if so, is it version 1.0?

If you have GTA San Andreas v1.0 installed in that directory I've no clue what's up
Yeah, my GTA version is 1.0, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misticbox
View Post
Hi KitsuHG,

I think you should select the correct location of your GTA San Andreas folder, clicking where it says Browse...
Already try it ... :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuHG
View Post

Already try it ... :/
andt if you use the 'Browse' option and correctly indicate the location? •-•

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsuHG
View Post
Run the downgrade patch, then you'll know for sure
I believe it was on GTA SA's main menu screen aswell in the lower right corner? Can someone confirm?

The installation program looks for the executable file called "gta_sa.exe", if it's called something different, you can't press the button to install.

Download the downgrade patch at the download website and the problem is either "gta_sa.exe" is renamed to something else or you're selecting the wrong folder of GTA San Andreas to install.