[FilterScript] Unique Trashmaster/ANY Mission System.

Mission System - Trashmaster

Cheers Friends,
I have not released anything useful for others. so i decided i can release this System now so others can use it.

Details

This Filterscript Script is basically the idea adopted from one of the best CNR Gamemode(Present). this has got some features that you can use in your server.

Working
#define MAX_MISSIONLOCATIONS 13
#define MAX_LOC_NUM 4
#define MISSION_VEHICLE 408

so i am going to explain with the help of above defines in the script....

1- Enter a Mission Vehicle and type /mission. [The Mission Vehicle is currently a trashmaster]
2- After typing /mission, the server chooses four random locations [MAX_LOC_NUM = 4 (can be changed)]
3- It arranges according to ids of the checkpoints on MAX_MISSIONLOCATIONS .
4- Then checkpoint is placed on according to ids of checkpoint.
5- After Collecting trash/anything from these locations (Currently after 4 checkpoints) the mission is finished and you can award his payment/score.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0gRIoInTIU

Commands

/mission - Starts a mission [Also shows the status that how many trashes are collected and all.]
/cancelmission - Stops a started mission.

Conclusion

-- This Filterscript is according to me a unique one and i have not find this kind of system around here. (Maybe Present)
-- The Title ANY is given because its currently a trashmaster job and you can assign any job to it whether its a pizzaboyjob , papperboyjob or any other jobs, you need to just change the vehicle id and messages after collecting or finishing it..

Credits

SAMP TEAM: wonderful platform outhere.
Zeex: ZCMD
The server scripter : which i have adopted the idea :P

Download
The File : https://pastebin.com/QZdYRtwr
ZCMD: You can find on Internet.

P.S:
1- My english may be bad
2- Do not republish this script.
3- I am not good in preseting stuffs
4- All comments will be taken as a compliment and will correct it if i have done anything wrong.

Nice

Whats so unique about this filterscript? I breifly looked through the code & its only coordinates & race checkpoints.. that's the same exact method 90% of bland servers use to this day.. either checkpoint run, or race checkpoint run... theres nothing unique about going from one checkpoint to another.. You could have atleast had the player go to dumpster and take trash bag & then drop it off into the dumpster.. even then that would still not be unique, it'd just be a typical job on a server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
View Post
Whats so unique about this filterscript? I breifly looked through the code & its only coordinates & race checkpoints.. that's the same exact method 90% of bland servers use to this day.. either checkpoint run, or race checkpoint run... theres nothing unique about going from one checkpoint to another.. You could have atleast had the player go to dumpster and take trash bag & then drop it off into the dumpster.. even then that would still not be unique, it'd just be a typical job on a server
Sorry for that Unique Title anyways,

the checkpoint used here are random and are assigned by computer. so when u start a job 4 random checkpoints are choosen from the array and the player have to enter that 4 random checkpoints and then only the mission is finished.

Thanks for your correction btw :3

Looks good for a mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeyDev
View Post
Looks good for a mission.
Thanks Mate :3

Basic & simple, but its not that bad. good job

Edit

Video Link Added

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0gRIoInTIU

This is basic.. But it leaves a lot of room for potential features and improvement for the skilled scripter.