SA-MP Site & Client Pinging Issues

Hello, Im not sure if this is the correct area to post this, deal with this post accordingly.

I'm having problems pinging/accessing www.sa-mp.com from my home network connection only. Whenever I try to access the sa-mp.com i get a response after 1min that says "This site can’t be reachedsa-mp.com took too long to respond.". I've tried different internet connections (Mobile Data) and it works. The same issue is on the SAMP client as well, I cant view any servers at Internet or Hosted tab. Although, I am able to add a server IP to the favorites and play it.

This is so annoying that I had to switch to mobile data on my laptop to download the SAMP client.

The both laptops I own:
  • Windows 7 -
    - 0.3.7-R4 SAMP version
    - Firewall disabled
    - No mods installed, its a clean GTA San Andreas
  • Windows 10
    - 0.3.7-R4 SAMP version
    - Firewall disabled
    - No mods installed, its a clean GTA San Andreas
And yet the same issue in both.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone?

ps. Im not banned or anything as far as I know unless my IP is banned smh (?).

What country are you from? Last time I heard, there were a few countries that were banned from viewing some aspects related to SA-MP due to some issues in the past. It could be different now or the restrictions may not apply to this situation but it's best to eliminate possibilities first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus
View Post
What country are you from? Last time I heard, there were a few countries that were banned from viewing some aspects related to SA-MP due to some issues in the past. It could be different now or the restrictions may not apply to this situation but it's best to eliminate possibilities first.
I live in North Macedonia EU, but the problem is not my country since I can ping www.sa-mp.com from my mobile data but not from my home internet connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leko
View Post
I live in North Macedonia EU, but the problem is not my country since I can ping www.sa-mp.com from my mobile data but not from my home internet connection.
Then that sounds like a completely unrelated thing. While it may sound bizarre, is there a chance your ISP has blocked access to SAMP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus
View Post
Then that sounds like a completely unrelated thing. While it may sound bizarre, is there a chance your ISP has blocked access to SAMP?
I have the same ISP for years, it all started happening last year. That time i didnt play that much so I ignores it. Nowadays im in and this issue really confuses me.

Has anyone any direct contact info with the SAMP team or whoever is responsible for these kind issues? I really cant get away with this.

No one has a solution ?

You can try to talk to one of the Beta Testers through Discord.

Where can i find the discord? These beta testers ?