[Tool/Web/Other] SA-MP RCON (Xamarin.Forms App)

Description:

This application is a RCON client for SA-MP developed with C # and Xamarin.Forms, it is open source so anyone can check its code or send a pull request. Currently the app is compatible with Android, although it would be relatively easy to develop a version for IOS, UWP or Tizen thanks to the fact that in Xamarin.Forms practically all the code is shared between platforms. Any suggestion or bug that you find in the application you can notify me so that I can solve it as soon as I can. The application is available in English, Russian, Portuguese and Spanish.

News of the app:

News of the app

Features of the app:
  • Thanks to the SACNR Monitor API, the application displays a list of the servers that are online.
  • You can save / delete your favorite servers in a local database thanks to the use of sqlite-net.
  • You can remember your server's RCON password on your device so you don't have to type it every time you open the app (the password is kept encrypted on your device thanks to the use of SecureStorage).
YouTube:

YouTube video

RCON Commands:

List of available RCON commands

Credits:

Xamarin.Forms app developed by Nacompllo.
SACNR Monitor API
RCON Query Mechanism example

Icons:

bqlqn
Freepik
surang
Pixel perfect
itim2101

Downloads:

Official Website (All available downloads)

GitHub

The app force closes apon every launch for me.

Device: Nexus 6p
ROM: AICP (android pie)
Rooted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
View Post
The app force closes apon every launch for me.

Device: Nexus 6p
ROM: AICP (android pie)
Rooted
Edit: After researching, I found out that the release version (published in the store) was failing due to a problem with the ProGuard code optimizer, I have disabled ProGuard until I know the reason for the crashes. I just distributed a version with this fixed in the store.

WOW... This looks really useful.

Gonna give it a try!