A questions regrading "CO-Owner" rank.

Hey everyone, It's been a while in here so I had something up to my mind. I had some bad experiences in past when it comes to choosing competent Co-Owner for our community. In 5 years and I changed them 4 and each of them backstabbed our community even if we had good playerbase.

I don't know what I was doing wrong, I've been carefuly but not much I guess. I want to know what should I take care of before choosing trustworth and good CO-Owner and what permissions they should have ?

If ain't broke, don't fix it.

Want a suggestion? Do everything alone because people are scumbags and jealous. (Not all, but the biggest part!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symon
View Post

Want a suggestion? Do everything alone because people are scumbags and jealous. (Not all, but the biggest part!).
I would work alone If I has free time, I need a right hand. I just want the answer on my questions.

Good luck finding trustworth people because as i said most of them are jealous and power hungry.

Accept it or not it's the truth. The loyal people out there are 1/10000.

And Co-Owner permissions depends on your server type. There's no unique answer to your question.

You're either careful or you are not, there cannot be any "not much I guess". The answer to your pretty trivial question is trivial too - don't be stupid. You were picking not those who you needed.

The problem of those people I picked up was they were good and acting normal. Whenever I left for month/two there was many complain against the CO-Owner and I was shocked at most of them. I wouldn't pick anyone from the SAMP forums either. Server type is Freeroam/DM and I need finally answers to my question.

1. What should I take care of before choosing right person.

2. What permissions that person would have inside the community.

If you cannot decide on your own what permissions your "right hand" should not have, how can you even say that you were careful? You are not in state for picking "right hands", so working alone would be the best way for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalen
View Post
If you cannot decide on your own what permissions your "right hand" should not have, how can you even say that you were careful? You are not in state for picking "right hands", so working alone would be the best way for you.
Not easy as you think it is. As I said i previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symon
View Post

I would work alone If I has free time, I need a right hand. I just want the answer on my questions.

Take a old player in community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
Hey everyone, It's been a while in here so I had something up to my mind. I had some bad experiences in past when it comes to choosing competent Co-Owner for our community. In 5 years and I changed them 4 and each of them backstabbed our community even if we had good playerbase.

I don't know what I was doing wrong, I've been carefuly but not much I guess. I want to know what should I take care of before choosing trustworth and good CO-Owner and what permissions they should have ?
In my experience of managing large servers, I would strong advise to not even have a co-owner rank. No player should be given a rank specifically for them at such a high position. Alternatively, what you could do is create a team of Lead Administrators; this will make things more useful and productive. There is no need to have a "co-owner".

Good luck.