Mystical error

Hello. I had a problem, when playing SAMP, most sites stop working, except for ****** and YouTube. Now the situation has changed. Sites work, but intermittently (the Internet is turned off for half a minute and pictures do not load). At first it was all on one PC, and now on the entire Wi-Fi network. And all this while playing the SAMP. My provider does not know what is the matter, and sends me to "contact the technical support of my game." Yes, I tried to explain to them how our SAMP works. I usually play on 185.169.134.44:7777, but the problem is observed on all servers, sort of. Has anyone encountered such a problem?
SA-MP version: 0.3.7 R1
Windows version: 7

not really, can you try reinstalling your windows?

maybe later

so, uhm. i deleted all gta sa stuff on the PC, including screens (saved them in cloud). rebooted 2 times my PC, installed game and for now it's going ok. probably it was an obvious way to solve the problem, but the absurd situation itself baffled me

It's really absurd, glad it worked out.

btw, it's back. but when I stand in line for the server, it happens less often, I was even able to play on the computer. I will do something with widndows. Thanks for the support

I reinstalled Windows and reset the router to factory settings. Nothing helped. Internet stops working during the game or Lost connection appears in the game. Idk what to do now