[Tool/Web/Other] VisualTexture l Pawn - SA:MP

Introduction
VisualTexture is a tool that I have created with the intention of helping people who do not have an Internet connection in emergent situations, for example, people who use laptops and need to consult textures or animations, could use this tool or also consult colors. that are used in the SA: MP hexadecimal format.

Im aware that there are other tools somewhere in the forum or outside it, but these tools are a bit incomplete, so I took the liberty of collecting some that already existed, and others were added by me and others.

Currently, the tool no longer has updates, due to lack of time and help, in any case, maybe one day I will renew the code or update something.
Credits: KaizerHind, Fedenet, Diego, Darkthinking, JaTochNietDan, Zume.

Download:
Download Application

Required Libraries:
Download Requeriments

Source: (old)
Download Source. - Github
Source: (latest)
Download Source. - Github

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVLZPv-Hs2Y&t

Very thoughtful & useful tool! Comes with a surprising amount of tools, alot more than I was expecting. Saves a bunch of time when trying to figure out animations, without having to configure/start/join a local server just to test an animation! Thanks for the great release

this is very useful 10/10, we need of a simple gangzone creator like this https://dev.prineside.com/gtasa_gangzone_editor/ would stay very grateful if you create something like with this, we don't have anything equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaprnks
View Post
Very thoughtful & useful tool! Comes with a surprising amount of tools, alot more than I was expecting. Saves a bunch of time when trying to figure out animations, without having to configure/start/join a local server just to test an animation! Thanks for the great release
I'm glad you like the tool and that it's useful for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3m0n0id
View Post
this is very useful 10/10, we need of a simple gangzone creator like this https://dev.prineside.com/gtasa_gangzone_editor/ would stay very grateful if you create something like with this, we don't have anything equal
In fact, I had planned to add a GangZone, but the language is in C#, in any case, I am going to move VisualTexture to C#, because the current language is made in VisualBasic, but surely I will when I have time.

Notice:

Possibly i will release a version 2.0 of VisualTexture in C# this year.
That way i can work with better interfaces.

1000/1000
I was looking for it and now i found it.
it's really useful, thanks !

Nice very useful !

Good work

I just updated the links at the start of the thread.

Example gif:
Open preview example GIF
HTML Code:
#version 1.0 - VisualTexture_v2

# Changes released: 17 - May - 2020
- Now you can move the panel by selecting any region of the form.

- The way to access the forms(tools) has been optimized, now you have the option
  to enter the VisualTexture sections more easily.

- The code has been optimized a little more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrhind
View Post
I just updated the links at the start of the thread.

Example gif:
Open preview example GIF
HTML Code:
#version 1.0 - VisualTexture_v2

# Changes released: 17 - May - 2020
- Now you can move the panel by selecting any region of the form.

- The way to access the forms(tools) has been optimized, now you have the option
  to enter the VisualTexture sections more easily.

- The code has been optimized a little more.
Nice work.