Only samp has high ping!

I used to get around 150ms in the servers I play. But after a server restart from the ISP side, the ping skyrocketed to 300~400ms. I've contacted my ISP over this issue, but they couldn't fix it since it wasn't a problem from their side.
My speed test results-

Also the ping is fine in other games like Overwatch, where my usual ping is 20~40ms.
Paladins 20~50ms.
Rocket League ~100ms.
So this is clearly a issue of the samp client and not the ISP.

Things I've done to fix the issue but couldn't:
-Tried the vanilla.
-Re-installed Samp.
-Re-installed GTA SA.
-Rebooted Router.
-Formatted the HDD.
-Re-installed Windows.

PS: Before you guys tell me to move to a better place let me clear something out- this isn't a server issue, but that of samp. Why? I was playing on those servers just yesterday with ~150ms and whenever I clicked on the hosted tab, the usualy pings are 100~250ms. But now, it's a complete havoc of 300ms+ pings for all the servers. (Proof). Don't tell me all server on samp got moved to another location overnight.
Also I can provide you guys with the cmd ping of the samp server and it's reverse log.

I actually found the issue!

Looks like am connecting from a different location rather than my home. I've set a VPN from my place and the ping was back to normal and when i turned it off it went back to 300ms again. Somehow am connecting to samp servers from a different location rather than my home network. Can someone please help me fix this ?

There's nothing you can do! Its still ISP routing the traffic in a wrong way, the VPN is the proof the ISP is your problem

Well then you can try remove your vpn completely..

Also try to use traceroute first for better info..
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ems-in-windows

you can usually do this as well in your router configuration

The VPN is causing latency due to its security stuff. Tunneling packets always adds overhead, and for some reason UDP packets are always worse-off than TCP. SA-MP uses UDP.

Normally ISPs aren't going to just provide a free VPN service by default, so the VPN has to be something that either you have added...or you have a piece of malware/trojan thats set up a tunnel on your machine for not-good purposes.

I have the same problem, did you found a fix?

What we needs to do with traceroute to fix thix problem?