[FilterScript] Nickk's TextDraw Editor v5.0 (Final Release) - Multilanguage support!

Hello again dear SA-MP community! I'm very happy to release the final version of my TextDraw editor! I've improved the code and performance a little bit, i've also added a few new features to the script! It's still very easy to use and Plugin free so you can use it without worrying that a plugin might not work in a new version of SA-MP, it's like i said the final release, there will be no new features in the future beside bugfixes that is.
Old Post: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=641085

About Script:
NTD is a TextDraw editor, i got inspired by iPLEOMAX's TextDraw editor he made a few years ago, my goal was to make a Plugin free, easy to use, straight forward TextDraw editor, the script contains a lot of cool features, more then the original editor by iPLEOMAX! (More below).

What has changed in v5.0?:
Beside code optimizations and some known bugfixes, i've also added a File based language system! Yes! It's now possible to add new languages without interacting with the code! All messages are contained in the XML files in the "languages" directory! Why? Because I've got a lot of request to add new languages into the script, so, to make it easier for people, i created this system.

This system works also great with the new File based template system that allows you to create new templates in a single file! Also with different languages!

A new and cool feature is the "Compact mode", if you have a lot of stuff on the screen while editing, you can make a smaller version of the interface that you can place anywhere on the screen on both X and Y coords!

A big problem that has Beta 1.0-4.45 is that there is no option to change the layer of the TextDraw, so if you wanted to create a Background for your TextDraw's, you had to make it in the Post after exporting. Now you can change the layer dynamically within the script!

Also you are now able to change the values of a TextDraw manually by pressing the ALT key while editing.

What has changed in v6.0?:
It's now possible to create and edit Player Progress Bars (By Southclaws), you can freely move, resize, color, change transparency and the max value.

Buttons are now been disabled if the TextDraw isn't supporting a feature, that makes it easier and clearer to edit.

A few new languages has been added!

More changes in the "Changelog" rubric

Features:
  • Clickable interface.
  • No Plugins needed!
  • Multilanguage support (English, Polish and German natively included)
  • Player Progress Bar Support (With Color and Max Percentage settings!)
  • Build-in Sprite selector(Over 300 sprites!).
  • Preview Model and Sprites support.
  • Changeable TextDraw variable name in-game.
  • Over 35 Pre-made colors to choose.
  • Fully customizable interface(Button colors, override colors & interface position).
  • TextDraw templates(Pre-made TextDraws to choose and create your own!).
  • Quick Selection tool(Just select your TextDraw! No need to search within the Dialog!).
  • TextDraw visibility option(If you want to show other players your work!).
  • Fully editable Preview Model(Rotation, Zoom, ID and colors!).
  • Easy export your project(Simple export or Self-working Script).
  • Quick, fluid and stable working environment.
  • File based language and templates system(Add new languages without code interaction!).
  • Array Export mode(Collapses TextDraws with default Variable name into an Array shortening the code amount!).
  • TextDraw layering(Change the layer of a TextDraw In-Game!).
  • Editor Compact mode(Creates a smaller version of the interface to make working easier!).
And many more!

Changelog:
Code:
- Fixed small errors.
- Code optimizations.
*ADDED* File based language system allows you to add new languages without hard coding it!
*ADDED* Editor compact mode that creates a smaller editor interface that you can move in the X and Y coordinates!
*ADDED* File base template system allows you to add new templates in different languages within a single file!
*ADDED* Feature to change the layer of a Textdraw.
*ADDED* Manual value change using the ALT key while changing values.
*REMOVED* Polish TXD buttons.
*REMOVED* Update check due to non existence domain.
*IMPROVED* Dialog page change with now both "Next" and "Back" button.
*IMPROVED* Small changes in the interface colors and style.
*IMRPOVED* New Splash Screen/Welcome Screen.
*IMPROVED* Changed from simple for-loops to much faster foreach-loops for projects, textdraws, languages and templates.
*IMPROVED* Custom color changing dialog now allows you to insert both HEX and RGBA values.
*IMPROVED* Editor interface is now always on top of everything.
Code:
*ADDED* Player Progress Bar (By Southclaws) support.
*ADDED* "Player Progress Bar" template in "templates.xml"
*FIXED* Deleting a TextDraw wasn't deleted from the iterator so it was been saved anyways.
*FIXED* Callback OnPlayerDisconnect had a missing parameter in code and while project export.
*FIXED* A bug with the list item recognition in "ndialog-pages.inc" and the NTD itself.
*IMPROVED* Editor Buttons are now disabled when a textdraw isn't supporting a feature.
*IMPROVED* Default TextDraw name is now categorized according to the type.
*IMPROVED* Changed the "Preview Model" button to "TextDraw Settings".
*IMPROVED* Directory names are now lower case for use in linux OS.
- Changes in all language files (New dialog and messages).
- Code has been "Const-corrected" for use in the Zeex Compiler.
- Code optimization.
- Fixed other small bugs.
Screenshots(Beta 4.0):
https://imgur.com/a/Bs8Je

Video:
v5.0: Y0uTube

Download:
Releases: https://github.com/Nickk888SAMP/Text...ditor/releases
Source: https://github.com/Nickk888SAMP/TextDraw-Editor

Want new languages?:
https://github.com/Nickk888SAMP/Text...er/scriptfiles
You want a new language?
Translate the "lang_eng.xml", "templates.xml" and "languages.list" file and send it to kevinnickk888samp@gmail.com!
Your new language will appear on the GitHub page soon after!
You can also push a pull request on GitHub!

Credits:
a_samp: SAMP Team
ZCMD: Zeex
DFILE: DrAkE
sscanf: Y-Less
ndialog-pages: By Me
progress2: Southclaws

Using it from start and never had any problem whatsover. IMHO the most complete textdraw editor you can find on Sa-Mp forums.

Good job..

Nice.

Does this support two players create textdraws at same time?
Old version didnt alow that

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrH
View Post
Does this support two players create textdraws at same time?
Old version didnt alow that
No, 1 Player only, but you can show the project to all players if you change an option in the settings while speaking with the person you want to cooperate via teamspeak or discord.

But, that would be a great feature for a new version! Never thought about it to be honest. Stay updated!

tried to mess around with preview models in ITD (till this day i used ITD) but i had a hard time figuring out how to rotate the object the correct way, so i searched for a new textdraw editor and...i found this. shits awesome, i love this, even if it lacks mouse support for creating basic boxes and stuff its still awesome. please dont abandon the project like iPLEOMAX did. much love.

edit: first thing i made as soon as i realized rotating preview models is easier than i thought with this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...reenshot_3.png

edit edit: also the layering is well made aswell, cant thank you enough lol.

Can i translate this without sending an email to you?
Like i can just push it to your github instead sending an email and you push it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3x7K
View Post
Can i translate this without sending an email to you?
Like i can just push it to your github instead sending an email and you push it yourself.
Sure, if you tell me how i change the setting in my GitHub page to allow that, 'cause i'm a newbie in using GitHub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickk888
View Post
Sure, if you tell me how i change the setting in my GitHub page to allow that, 'cause i'm a newbie in using GitHub
You don't need to change any setting in your github, just check on your Pull Request, verify the file and if you think the file should not contain any error/warning you can merge.

Check out this tutorial:
https://help.github.com/en/github/co...a-pull-request