Looking for a GOOD object streamer.

I'm trying to find out which ovject streamer is the best around at the moment..

Every single one i've used has major flaws.

xobjects 1.2 - objects didnt appear, even when iw as only using 500 objects.

xobjects 1.2 (edit by tsha) - the best one i've used so far, objects load in good time, but uses way too much CPU.

xStreamer v2 - Objects appear and vanish even when you're on them, depending on your camera angle.

MidoStream - Same as xStreamer v2.

Y_Objects - objects dont appear until you're 2feet away.

xStreamer v4.3 - couldn't get it working for Linux, there wasn't an xstreamer.so file included in the download.

Einsteins - Super laggy and most objects were missing.

Are there any i've missed?

I go into stunt servers and they're using around 5000 objects and they're loading in good time and theres no invisable objects.

I just can't seem to find one like that.

There using them streamers you just complemented

Next time just ont search pawno scripts there are also plugins,

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=85795.0

if you complain about that then... well there is no please you !

oh and this is a quote from that topic,

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
TRC ]
awesome work. tested with over 4,000,000 objects
problem solved :P

I've downloaded xStreamer 4.3 plugin, but there is no xStreamer.so file for linux. So i cant use it to find out.

One guy spoke to me today, saying he uses xstreamer plugin, but its only showing a third of his objects.

I run Everystuff which has around 15,000 objects. I use YSI which includes the same streaming system as Y_Objects. I used to use Y_Objects.

The problem with it not loading until you are 2 feet away is usually because you've exceeded the maximum default objects (10,000)

Try adding this to the top of your script:
Код:
#define MAX_DYN_OBJECTS 15000
change 15,000 to a number higher than the amt of object you are trying to use

In my server i only have around 750 objects. Any object streamer i've mentioned should be able to handle 750 objects.

I tried YSI plugin, not sure what to do, it kept giving me errors and warnings, even in a default pawn gamemode with nothing edited just #include <YSI> added to the top of the script.

EDIT:

To kaisersouse,

I've just taken a look at Everystuff, nicely streamed. I want to get mine working like that.

Did you have any trouble getting YSI to work first time?

I keep getting errors and warnings, not sure what to do to fix it since i didn't make it and i know nothing about plugins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbreak
xStreamer v4.3 - couldn't get it working for Linux, there wasn't an xstreamer.so file included in the download.
My server, San Fierro Role Play uses this on a Linux server and its been working excellent. If you need a .so I could give you one, it needs to be compiled. Contact me via MSN if you need it.

ive used em all 2, personally, none of them r good. they all suck :S

I managed to get xStreamer working, it seemed all good at first, then objects started going missing, and then i was able to walk through fences and lamp posts.

To me its useless if it cant even handle less than 1000 objects, nevermind 4million.

Well get a better computer !

I use MidoStream - http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=62450.0

Never really tested it with heaps of objects though...