Geforce Gtx1050 2gb

Hi, I have a video card "Geforce Gtx1050 2gb Oc Gddr5"
I am using it with an AMD A10-7870k Radeon R7 processor.

But they told me that it was not highly recommended to use the video card with that processor, so I wanted to know what other components to buy to continue using that video card.

=============================================

Hola, tengo un placa de video "Geforce Gtx1050 2gb Oc Gddr5"
la estoy usando con un procesador AMD A10-7870k Radeon R7.

Pero me dijeron que no era muy recomendable usar la placa de video con ese procesador, asн que querнa saber que otros componentes comprar para seguir usando esa placa de video.

What game are you playing or video editor/render?
If not that much just keep this and don't waste your money for nothing if that's enough for your work
Btw if you want to upgrade your spec I prefer you to buy i3 9100f+ cheap and good performance maybe wait until generation 10 out

My brother is using GTX 1050 2GB with i7 3rd gen, you should probably try that.

It's a quad core 4.1ghz processor. what's wrong with that? It should work fine.

I go with what Gforcez said. Dutch people don't talk nonsense.

That CPU could bottleneck you graphics card performance, but it all depends on the games you are playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank
View Post
That CPU could bottleneck you graphics card performance, but it all depends on the games you are playing.
that CPU shouldn't really bottleneck the 1050 GPU (https://pc-builds.com/calculator/A10...50/0EP0W08A/8/)

I'd go with a 7th/8th gen I3 or i5 if you want something more powerful, going for an I7 processor will just bottleneck your graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSaint
View Post
I'd go with a 7th/8th gen I3 or i5 if you want something more powerful, going for an I7 processor will just bottleneck your graphics.
Ok please just stop. Telling someone that an i3 or i5 is going to be less of a 'bottleneck' than an i7 is just plain backwards.

OP: your CPU and GPU combo is fine.

Do NOT buy an i3 for anything related to video games. Jesus christ.

Get a solid-state hard drive if you don't have one already. A standard hard drive (spinning type) WILL create an I/O bottleneck that will become apparent during load screens and whenever the OS tries to utilize virtual memory/pagefile/swapfile.

Listen to Geforcez and use the pc-builds website to compare things BEFORE coming here and listening to people try and tell you that a latest-gen i3 is going to be better than ANY generation i7, etc etc etc

I just wanted to make a separate special post to say "Don't buy i3 processors for video games".

Don't buy i3 processors for video games.

Ever.

fin.