a crazy idea or not ...
#1

I don't know maybe it sounds crazy but how about making a “super server” with all the members of the forum? Maybe they have already thought about it but just throw the idea I want to know your opinion. Cheers
Reply
#2

It won't work
Reply
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice_
View Post
It won't work
Why?
Reply
#4

Almost people in this forum would like to scripting more than playing SA-MP, like me.
I just enjoy seeing my players playing in my own server and give me ideas, feedback, and have fun with my system. That's all.
Probably I'm playing this game for a long time so I feel tired to play more.
Reply
#5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawkin
View Post
Almost people in this forum would like to scripting more than playing SA-MP, like me.
I just enjoy seeing my players playing in my own server and give me ideas, feedback, and have fun with my system. That's all.
Probably I'm playing this game for a long time so I feel tired to play more.
If I agree with you! Part of the reward of seeing your server work is that it attracts users and stays online. Maybe there are not many mature people left and with initiative to create something like what I have raised
Reply
#6

revive maybe it was not well understood; a server with the members of the forum the ranges are already defined I mean administrators etc. a server like the forum a "samp forum server" where everyone contributes their ideas and of course systems approved by the majority! I did not think it was an idea to give more life to SAMP greetings people!
Reply
#7

It can be hard to be implemented. Can you propose how we can realize such a "crazy idea"?
Reply
#8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesleywalker
View Post
It can be hard to be implemented. Can you propose how we can realize such a "crazy idea"?
Ok, I'm not an administrator, we need first of all people committed and with an attitude to this. Of the interested scripter would have to evaluate them and with all of them make a raffle or a unanimous vote to select the Head of scripter for the team of scripters that in the first instance. So with the mappers administrative team etc. The game mode could be FR RP DM delimited by zones. I leave the idea on the table. Cheers
Reply
#9

Seems good on paper, but doubt many people would actually play.
Reply
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyBear
View Post
Seems good on paper, but doubt many people would actually play.
I know that is why I need for this mature and committed people is a great project if you look at it from an ambitious point of view and to make SAMP SA reborn I just hope that an administrator sees this post because asking that it be Kalcor would be a lot
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: