I don't know if it's allowed here but have you heard about Onset? It's a new game up coming. Looks pretty neat.

If not allowed my bad, but I suppose this is another game so well.

I have been following the game for several now, there's only one developer coding the game and he's trying to re-create a new samp idea.

The developer has worked and is working really hard, the gameplay is decent but he doesn't have the skill to create a great game. It will never be good when it comes to sync, unless legit developer come in and develop the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassh
View Post
I have been following the game for several now, there's only one developer coding the game and he's trying to re-create a new samp idea.

The developer has worked and is working really hard, the gameplay is decent but he doesn't have the skill to create a great game. It will never be good when it comes to sync, unless legit developer come in and develop the game.
Bro no offense but you dont even know how to script pawno. How can you say he is not a legit developer. Dont forget thats its in alpha stage anything can happen so you're a bit rushing here.

Like to see you re-do a similair game bet you cant so no need to be hating like that. Its a good looking game and as stated above its in alpha so more is yet to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
View Post
Bro no offense but you dont even know how to script pawno. How can you say he is not a legit developer. Dont forget thats its in alpha stage anything can happen so you're a bit rushing here.

Like to see you re-do a similair game bet you cant so no need to be hating like that. Its a good looking game and as stated above its in alpha so more is yet to come.
This guy wilding...give him a hug sir. why hate hah

I might give it a try when it releases.

I'm kinda disappointed with player animations, sound & graphics tbh, but still, it's in alpha. (it honestly looks like one of "those" unity games. I know the game is made in UE4, calm ur tits.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassh
View Post
there's only one developer coding the game and he's trying to re-create a new samp idea.
Wow, what a great point of view.

Yeah i've heard about it, but don't think I'm going to play it though.

considering the game is releasing in a few days, it's trash. not worth my money and my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad@m
View Post
considering the game is releasing in a few days, it's trash. not worth my money and my time.
It's certainly not "released" it's in Early Access, meaning there's more updates to come. Not to think of that it is in Alpha Stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
I'm kinda disappointed with player animations, sound & graphics tbh, but still, it's in alpha. (it honestly looks like one of "those" unity games. I know the game is made in UE4, calm ur tits.)
Give it some time, remember this was done by one guy with nobody investing in it.
It has now been released and he can start spend some of the earned money on the project to improve, it is actually not bad, only thing is that it will take some time for servers to get on their feet scriptwise as its only 2 days old, so if anybody here is going to check out the game and you are expecting a lot of things to do on these servers I would suggest you wait till January or so and then buy it, it takes time to build what people have built here on sa-mp (gamemodes)

this shit looks like someone took a bunch of free UE4 assets, ripped off SA-MP and made it into a shitty game. IN FACT, they blatantly copied SA-MP's player states. maybe even other stuff, too. god knows i don't give enough of a shit to look into it

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/State
https://dev.playonset.com/wiki/PlayerState

nice fuckin' game