Fake Compilation Pawn

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my script

The script have 90 k lines

When I compil, just 2,3 seconds after, the pawn send to me like THE COMPILATION ITS OK, but its impossible in 2,3 seconds, and when I start the server.exe, I have this:

Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"

It can be done in 2,3 seconds, depends on the compiler. What is the size of .amx file?

0 Ko lmao

Did it create a .asm file aswell? Because this happens when you
* Compile with option -l (no error/warning handling)
* Compile with option -a (creates the assembler code so it checks for warnings etc. Doesn't compile to AMX format).

If it does contain a .asm file check if one of these is in your script:
#pragma option -l
#pragma option -a
If it is, remove it. Either that or the parameter -a or -l was used in pawncc exec line

If this is not the case, try re-downloading compiler files (you may want to use Zeex's compiler btw)

no #pragma set

no asm file

I already try zeex compiler and its same

Try compiling other scripts , for example this:
Code:
native print(const string[]);
main()
    print("Hello world!");
If it compiles and run it might be the script -check eventual includes aswell (for the compiler options) and "#endinput": maybe that is somewhere?
If it doesn't compile try it on another system -or re-download samp's provider pawno (and eventually zeex's compiler). Make sure to delete all current files.

You could even take.it futher and check directories like %VirtualStore% to see if there are files related to pawno there. That'd be extremely odd tho. Trying another directory (both pawncc and your script) would be worth giving a shot if no script compiles -maybe a bug occured somehow stripping off certain access rights

Ok thanks I will try