RPG server UCP

We're close to opening our new server and we got mixed feedback on our UCP. What's your opinion on it?

https://imgur.com/J2XtpTe

https://imgur.com/QpMKM0S

Can't see the images clearly.

Anyway I personally think nobody really cares about UCP for a RPG server. Everything is handled in game for a RPG server usually, as long as it's true RPG and not RP based in the slightest. UCP is only a helpful tool for RP servers because it can handle applications, character overviews, records, faction administration and faction related stuff like arrest records display which is more convenient than going in-game. In TDM you can look at statistics which maybe people care about in-depth as some players want to improve and show-off.

Well, the UCP looks really cool, but what about the server ? will see. btw I agree with the dude above.

Looks really good and well designed. The pictures are fairly hard to see, maybe adding a toggle for light and dark theme? Besides that, really nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3shys
View Post
Can't see the images clearly.

Anyway I personally think nobody really cares about UCP for a RPG server. Everything is handled in game for a RPG server usually, as long as it's true RPG and not RP based in the slightest. UCP is only a helpful tool for RP servers because it can handle applications, character overviews, records, faction administration and faction related stuff like arrest records display which is more convenient than going in-game. In TDM you can look at statistics which maybe people care about in-depth as some players want to improve and show-off.
All of the things mentioned by you are already planned to be included in the UCP. As well as user complaints, unban requests and things like that. Servers which we are competing with also have these things, it's pretty standard.

The UCP looks more like a trading platform for trading currency (Take is as a compliment)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CONTROLA
View Post
All of the things mentioned by you are already planned to be included in the UCP. As well as user complaints, unban requests and things like that. Servers which we are competing with also have these things, it's pretty standard.
Not really. You're now making it sound like an RP server. I know people use these terms incorrectly now especially as many older servers are gone. The RPG servers used to be pure-RPG but now they are more like RPG-RP which is a weird combination. I can't explain it but if you played RPG servers back 4 years ago you'd understand what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3shys
View Post
Not really. You're now making it sound like an RP server. I know people use these terms incorrectly now especially as many older servers are gone. The RPG servers used to be pure-RPG but now they are more like RPG-RP which is a weird combination. I can't explain it but if you played RPG servers back 4 years ago you'd understand what I'm talking about.
Who cares lol. An RPG server with RP flavours doesn't seem weird to me. This was a topic of requesting feedback on the look of the UCP, not on categorizing my server based on how my UCP looks.

Clean and friendly GUI with many stats to look for, I'd like to see the server too

Love it.