SA-MP 0.3.7 R4 client update (strongly recommended)

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciyber
View Post
Seems like the R4 version is broken for me.

I've installed this version, and i tried to connect on a server, nothing happen, not even my GTA launched. Second attempt my anti-virus detects an issue from the sa-mp.exe installed files i took a look nothing was wrong or anything else, I've re-installed it same thing.
Third: I've disabled my anti-virus the game launched with out any issues. Anti-virus enables, game gets stuck with the same detection error.
The same thing i have!

Thank you for the update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciyber
View Post
Seems like the R4 version is broken for me.

I've installed this version, and i tried to connect on a server, nothing happen, not even my GTA launched. Second attempt my anti-virus detects an issue from the sa-mp.exe installed files i took a look nothing was wrong or anything else, I've re-installed it same thing.
Third: I've disabled my anti-virus the game launched with out any issues. Anti-virus enables, game gets stuck with the same detection error.
Remove your Anti-Virus completly then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiego
View Post
Remove your Anti-Virus completly then.
Thats horrible advice. He should just make an exception in his antivirus for the SA-MP executables. Nobody should be REMOVING their protection simply because the game isn't launching conveniently.

Kye, we are waiting for 03DL r2 ^^

This version seems more stable them the others, thanks again Kalcor.

This is the ideal time to release SA-MP 0.3.9 with 0.3.7 and DL combined. Seal the separation.

I had to restart my computer after relogging 5 times because after that the game just crash and won't let me past loading screen

I agree with u. I don't know who was asked from his side about official DL version when he said that "big server owners didnt want". So because as I can see 1/4 of big servers are using DL even so it is not Offical. From us on Balkan I could say that most of us 90% would go on DL version if you put it official!

One thing what I cannot understand..

Why was it always so hard to get updates/new versions from you, Kalcor? I am not trying to be disrespectful, and I do appreciate all the updates/versions what you released over these years. But we are waiting for years till we get something new.. and that's what exactly we waiting for. If you are not going to do anything then announce it public, we are a community, no? why we don't have the rights to know if there will be a next one or not? I think we deserve to know.

The last version is better (no more lag even bad connexion at least ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by feheristi97
View Post
One thing what I cannot understand..

Why was it always so hard to get updates/new versions from you, Kalcor? I am not trying to be disrespectful, and I do appreciate all the updates/versions what you released over these years. But we are waiting for years till we get something new.. and that's what exactly we waiting for. If you are not going to do anything then announce it public, we are a community, no? why we don't have the rights to know if there will be a next one or not? I think we deserve to know.
There are no next steps. You guys killed this mod with your #save-dl spam and all future plans (like 0.3.9) were cancelled. This ride is over and it's all on this ungrateful community who wanted to take the whole arm when Kye offered you his little finger as a compromise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FufLa
View Post
There are no next steps. You guys killed this mod with your #save-dl spam and all future plans (like 0.3.9) were cancelled. This ride is over and it's all on this ungrateful community who wanted to take the whole arm when Kye offered you his little finger as a compromise.
hi sew

Quote:
View Post
I must admit, he was very good at approaching the community with the news.

Thank you Kalcor, very cool.

Internet tab back pls..

Quote:
View Post
If you don't know what you talking about then don't comment. Without this community SA-MP would be nowhere today. The community never had the chance to give any suggestions, whatever we asked for we never got them in the updates. We grew up on this game and you are surprised that people are asking / spam when the next update is. There are people out there who would make more thing out of it, and he doesn't care about it. No wonder why people are ungrateful.

Ok Nice but can we please get the internet tab back? Its fun to create a server but if no one can find it... I wont pay Ђ25+ every month to get about +/-30 players.. its really unfair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesus
View Post
Ok Nice but can we please get the internet tab back? Its fun to create a server but if no one can find it... I wont pay Ђ25+ every month to get about +/-30 players.. its really unfair.
Totally agree, everyone who tries to run a server should have an opportunity to be on internet tab, but isn't it bugged?