SA-MP 0.3.7 R4 client update (strongly recommended)

I have a question. Can you keep 0.3.DL running like the old version?
I have too many ideas to do at 0.3.DL but I heard that you wanna shut down or permanently delete it?

Great Kalcor!

sex fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBryant95
View Post
No, thanks. We stay at 0.3DL.
That's it.

Good Job!

Pending 0.3.9

Good!

What's new in SA-MP Server R3?

SA-MP Server 0.3.7 R3

Great security patch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misticbox
View Post
What's new in SA-MP Server R3?

SA-MP Server 0.3.7 R3
Good question

Seeing updates when i'm only checking forums makes me wanna drop ingame sometimes, but salty members of the community and the amount of years this game has aged tells me not to waste my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playstores
View Post
How about a IsPlayerUsingSAMPVersion(playerid,version)

check?

Thanks for the update.
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerVersion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marllun
View Post
Fraudsters can use the "hex editor" to change the client version and thereby trick the server.

#SaveDL

Release new GAME-MP accounts please.

Kalcor seria bueno si habilitas la internetTAB 0.3.7 porfavor , tenia mi servidor en version anterior 0.3z en la version anterior si tenia algo de players en la internetTAB 3z , lo pase a 0.3.7 ahora pero nadie entra y mi gm es algo buena FREEROAM :c espero aceptes mi peticion kalcor :/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kalcor would be nice if you enable internet TAB 0.3.7 please, I had my server in the previous version 0.3z in the previous version if I had some players on the internet TAB 3z , go to 0.3.7 now but nobody comes in and my gm is something good FREEROAM: c I hope you accept my request kalcor: /

los servidores en versiones anteriores podrian cambiar de version samp ala actual 037 pero necesitan motivacion como la INTERNETTAB por ejm , puesto que las versiones anteriores si habia la INTERNETTAB gratis como en la 0.3DL 0.3z 0.3c 0.3e entre otros , lamentablemente actualmente salir en la lista HOSTED y internettAB 0.3.7 es la misma opcion al final , Es dificil porque es muy costoso de $30 para el hosted tab si esta bien ese precio pero para la internetTAB no me parece ese precio $

english

servers in previous versions could change from samp version to current 037 but they need motivation like the INTERNETTAB for example, since the previous versions if there was the INTERNETTAB for free as in the 0.3DL 0.3z 0.3c 0.3e among others, unfortunately currently go out in The HOSTED list and internettAB 0.3.7 is the same option at the end, It is difficult because it is very expensive $ 30 for the hosted tab if that price is ok but for the internet TAB I do not think that price $

Thank you! I hope this is the start for a better sa-mp.

This does put a smile on my face.

Thanks! well done.

I hope that servers that do not pay the "hosted" tab will be available on the "internet" tab.

open internet tab in r4 version pls