Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
We've decided to not include the 0.3DL downloading feature in 0.3.9.

If you have a server on 0.3DL and you want to come back to the main branch, you could contact me about possible inclusion of skins in to the 0.3.9 installer.
Let me see if I understand ... You will not continue with 0.3DL and are sending projects, servers in this version in the trash? Why did half a dozen '' your helpers '' vote no? Because most I'm sure you have your COP X Robbers server, and since it's not in their interest to fuck the rest, correct? You can't see any improvement, put that in the main branch, of opportunity to put up in cars, let samp be more interactive, we can take samp to another level, are you the only one who can't see it? Stop telling me that most of you are gone, if you're still here it's because you like what you do, projects in the trash, servers in the trash, because the handsome guy thinks it's unnecessary, buddy starts to think with his head please, buddy no right, Strange, because a guy who can't see the possibility this would bring to a platform of years is unfortunate.

Quote:
View Post

If you have a server on 0.3DL and you want to come back to the main branch, you could contact me about possible inclusion of skins in to the 0.3.9 installer.
Can you explain why that decision was made? Will 0.3.DL be deleted? And how are you planning to include all the stuff made by so much people, do you know how much objects / skins that will include? How would you decide what will be imported, what looks more pretty to you?

Quote:
View Post
What is your view/opinion on the fact that people's work will be put to waste? Care to elaborate what made you conclude this? Technical difficulties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
View Post
What is your view/opinion on the fact that people's work will be put to waste? Care to elaborate what made you conclude this? Technical difficulties?
Laziness

That escalated quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisico187
View Post
Let me see if I understand ... You will not continue with 0.3DL and are sending projects, servers in this version in the trash? Why did half a dozen '' your helpers '' vote no? Because most I'm sure you have your COP X Robbers server, and since it's not in their interest to fuck the rest, correct? You can't see any improvement, put that in the main branch, of opportunity to put up in cars, let samp be more interactive, we can take samp to another level, are you the only one who can't see it? Stop telling me that most of you are gone, if you're still here it's because you like what you do, projects in the trash, servers in the trash, because the handsome guy thinks it's unnecessary, buddy starts to think with his head please, buddy no right, Strange, because a guy who can't see the possibility this would bring to a platform of years is unfortunate.
I FULLY AGREE!

Jonah complex – the fear of success which prevents the realisation of one's potential.

time to move over to 0.3.9
https://imgur.com/a/rU2XErc

Quote:
View Post

I (and many people enjoying 0.3DL) believe that removing the downloading feature is a bad idea. Many servers have lots of server-sided models and its not possible to include them all, and it would also be a waste of our time to create models only to have the feature taken from us.

Years of development culminated in breaking changes.

The show must go on.

Quote:
View Post

Just curious. Who exactly is "We" referring to? Definitely isn't the majority...

Quote:
View Post

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense. The majority of the community wants to have the ability to add custom content. Add it as an option. You can see how much people rely on it and how well it's been used so far.

@Kalcor, why don't you create a public voting / poll for the whole SA:MP community.

Custom features

Yes

No

Any other way is unfair.

Bye cruel world

I wonder who gave you that suggestion, he might be a thick-head or someone who wants to cut throat of sick SA-MP lol. Why not making both sides happy ? SAMP doesn't mean shit to me without custom skins, for years I waited for that feature to come and it finally came last year. I wish it was developed too but ofcourse u won't do it, moreover you don't care about it.

I wonder what updates 0.3.9 will have lmao, I know we won't even be able to see a diffrence between 0.3.7 and the new one.

rip dreams. What about a voting poll

edit: everyone online waiting and expecting kalcor to reply with a hope after posting negativeness

These are some examples of how I've personally modeled objects for a project I was doing. This won't ever be possible without the DL feature. And neither will be a thousand other cool projects. (At least I think this one's cool). To give some background, it's for a research facility. Still work in progress, but it shows you how many cool things you can make.

The DL feature's been made. Where's the logic in limiting something that's already been made and proven to be successful?

https://i.imgur.com/90YH7yJ.png
https://i.imgur.com/ijtq09T.png
https://i.imgur.com/XACkDkk.png

We want democracy not tyranny! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0heart
View Post
We want democracy not tyranny! lol
I hate to be the one delivering bad news but the rights to "democracy" don't extend to privately owned websites.

Quote:
View Post

So just your opinion it matters? My time dedicated to DL will be lost why you and "your team" decided to throw the work in the trash.
OK! I think it's digging the SA-MP's grave.