Is it still worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL100
View Post
Great, Sergioo will read this post and he become the new SAMP's owner. I'm sure.
Lol...
Sergio is a newbie and buy ddos services to down sa-mp servers, just this. He doesn't even know protect ls-rp.es... He does not have a lot of knowledge.
The sa-mp "vulnerabilities" are due to the UDP protocol, which is an open protocol.

SAMP made its story and will always be remembered, Kalcor did a great job! Many complain about missing updates, but when there are 80% talk bullshit... Such as in the 0.3.8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botato
View Post
Congratulations Kalcor! The bad guys won (those who attack servers and literally control sa-mp)
Now Sergioo will manipulate sa-mp
Sergioo

Sergiooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koplan
View Post
Lol...
Sergio is a newbie and buy ddos services to down sa-mp servers, just this. He doesn't even know protect ls-rp.es... He does not have a lot of knowledge.
The sa-mp "vulnerabilities" are due to the UDP protocol, which is an open protocol.

SAMP made its story and will always be remembered, Kalcor did a great job! Many complain about missing updates, but when there are 80% talk bullshit... Such as in the 0.3.8.
Biggest part of community dont know this person. He is nothing.

zergioo uwu

Someone tell this old boomer to pass the torch already, if he doesn't want to support it anymore pass it. There's so many lengths that this mode could go but Kalcor is the roadblock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botato
View Post
Congratulations Kalcor! The bad guys won (those who attack servers and literally control sa-mp)
Now Sergioo will manipulate sa-mp
Bullshit, Kalcor's decision have nothing to do with this.

Hello Kalcor, you could enable the InternetTAB version Samp 3x few play it but still there are some users please enable the Internet tab 0.3x Samp
Only 1sv is available in the TAB server list

The 0.3x internet list works but you need to have the R2 client. There was something wrong with the R1 browser.

Good answer to 0.3x question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionely
View Post
give development to normal developers, and just leave, and you will be forgotten like a bad dream, because all your actions are in development, they are just insignificant like you, you said that the servers will die, but no, they live and prosper, only you die, because you stupid boobes.
Wtf dude? It's been explained 1000 times why it's pointless to update samp and transfer development to others. The second might be the last thing done in the sa-mp history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Yeah, I'm done. I haven't officially called it because there's always a chance of a security update or something.

Nobody who has been around as long as me still plays this game. If they're here at all, it's only to chat with people they met years ago.

You're wasting your time writing a SA-MP script from scratch, unless it's something that interests you. There are already loads of scripts out there.

You wouldn't start a SA-MP server in 2019. If you want to make something involving SA-MP, build a gaming community with a forum etc and run multiple games.

I've been planning to move to linux desktop for a long time. There's a shift in that direction among computing professionals and scientists.
kalcor don't give up man, samp makes thousands of happy people, you made thousands of happy people! Simply if I were you, I would hand over the whole project to a reliable team, man honestly I joined this community a short time ago and I don't want to see it die now.

Quote:
View Post
Yeah, I'm done. I haven't officially called it because there's always a chance of a security update or something.

Nobody who has been around as long as me still plays this game. If they're here at all, it's only to chat with people they met years ago.

You're wasting your time writing a SA-MP script from scratch, unless it's something that interests you. There are already loads of scripts out there.

You wouldn't start a SA-MP server in 2019. If you want to make something involving SA-MP, build a gaming community with a forum etc and run multiple games.

I've been planning to move to linux desktop for a long time. There's a shift in that direction among computing professionals and scientists.
Hi, Kalcor. Please tell us why you do not want to upload the source code of SA-MP?

In my opinion, you are a pretty cool dude, and I want to thank you for creating SA-MP, and other people who helped you in this. I'm not interested in the MTA, because, I believe that there is a lot of superfluous, which makes it a bit not a multi-user modification, but some kind of GTA SA game engine. I am very grateful to you for this iconic mod, for me in SA-MP there is everything that is needed for the usual multi-user modification.

I wish you good luck and great success in everything! thank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keytruth
View Post
Hi, Kalcor. Please tell us why you do not want to upload the source code of SA-MP?

In my opinion, you are a pretty cool dude, and I want to thank you for creating SA-MP, and other people who helped you in this. I'm not interested in the MTA, because, I believe that there is a lot of superfluous, which makes it a bit not a multi-user modification, but some kind of GTA SA game engine. I am very grateful to you for this iconic mod, for me in SA-MP there is everything that is needed for the usual multi-user modification.

I wish you good luck and great success in everything! thank!
For 100 people to open mods? Kalcor had a lot of work to make the mod, in his place would not pass to anyone and wouldn't let open source.
SA-MP is fine, let Kalcor, he knows what he does.

Just make a final release merging both the branches, don't pass it to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loffee
View Post
Open sourcing really won`t sovle nothing. But I think development of multiplayer will be stopped, Kalcor won`t give his sources to other developers. Just remember RW multiplayer. They took SAMP 0.2.5 and Kalcor almost brought this case to court. I think Kalcor leave SAMP for mercy of fate. Many reasons for it. Starting from almost 15 year old game (on 26th October), old engine, bugs. Kalcor squeezed all the juices out of SAMP. Nothing to create or update. SAMP is dying. Almost died. No one would care about development of multiplayer to 15 year old game.
This is the real answer IMO.. I'd say the same the same thing to switch the open source but it's only nostalgy that hits you, nothing would be solved, the game is getting too old for being a multiplayer game and I'm glad Kalcor is not closing the hosts either.

Quote:
View Post
The 0.3x internet list works but you need to have the R2 client. There was something wrong with the R1 browser.
Hello Kalcor if I already notice if it goes on the InternetTAB list in R2 client.
could you solve the error of the 0.3x-R1 Client please kalcor I would appreciate it very much

I understand you take a long time, Kalcor. But I think closing is not the best idea, there are still thousands of people playing SA-MP. The things that have been achieved over time are things that were previously unimaginable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevo20
View Post
Hello Kalcor if I already notice if it goes on the InternetTAB list in R2 client.
could you solve the error of the 0.3x-R1 Client please kalcor I would appreciate it very much
No one should support older versions of the multiplayer, they must be turned off altogether.

You need to switch to the current version of the SA-MP 0.3.7 like all normal people.

Even if he did release the source none of you monkeys would know what to do with it