Free GTA-SA

hello
Rockstar are giving away free copies of gta : sa for a limited time
All you need to do is to download rockstar launcher
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com...318.1568752012

Yeah, I noticed that, too. I was playing in a server and one of my friends informed us over public chat. That's a great chance, Don't waste it. It's better than playing in an illegal way. But I already have the steam version but downgraded /shrug

Just was curious to check if SA-MP works on this, but nah. apparently you cannot play SA-MP using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMustafa123
View Post
Yeah, I noticed that, too. I was playing in a server and one of my friends informed us over public chat. That's a great chance, Don't waste it. It's better than playing in an illegal way. But I already have the steam version but downgraded /shrug

Just was curious to check if SA-MP works on this, but nah. apparently you cannot play SA-MP using it.
I was bored and messed around with some stuff, and figured out how to get it to work with SA-MP

You can see how here

Do the same you would with the Steam version

Playing a legal digital copy of this game is a crime against humanity...
They butchered these versions. Physical copies ftw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMustafa123
View Post

You have to downgrade your version like you would the Steam version.

Okay I see