All clients looses connection

Hello everyone, thanks for the further help.
We are working currenlty on new mod, 0.3DL version with MySQL, mod compiles even without warning, nothing pops up in the server log, but still all clients, at the same time randomly loosing connection to the server, and after few moments they are returned to the login screen.
This happens randomly in intervals, which means it can happen after 1 minute from the start or 1 hour more or less.
It also occures when there is noone on the server and when I am on login screen.
We have tried multiple hostings, even using our own servers hosted on our dedicated rack.
I dont know if there is point of uploading server_log.txt/server.cfg because we use default cfg for the server which comes by default (only added plugins streamer.so sscanf.so ColAndreas.so mysql_static.so Whirlpool.so), and server_log does not show anything related to this problem just this

Code:
[02:17:59] [connection] incoming connection: 89.111.xx.xx:49660 id: 0
[02:18:51] [connection] incoming connection: 89.111.xx.xx:57322 id: 0
[02:18:52] [join] noSmoke has joined the server (0:89.111.xx.xx)
[02:19:07] [connection] incoming connection: 89.111.xx.xx:57824 id: 1
[02:19:17] [part] noSmoke has left the server (0:0)
[02:19:40] [connection] incoming connection: 89.111.xx.xx:53699 id: 0
[02:19:40] [join] noSmoke has joined the server (0:89.111.xx.xx)
[02:21:07] [part] noSmoke has left the server (0:0)
NOTE: I just placed xx.xx to the original IP due to privacy.
NOTE 2: We have tested with 3 players online, everyone got connection lost in the same time.
NOTE 3: All testers use different internet service provider, different cities, which means it cannot be due to ISP.
NOTE 4: I do not have problem while I am testing on local server (Windows 10).
NOTE 5: We have used multiple solutions regarding to SAMP server and SQL server.
* Both on same dedicated server
* SAMP on our dedicated server, SQL on remote server
* SAMP on remote server, SQL on our server
* Both on remote server, even external hosting company.

To sum up, is there anychance that the problem may be in:
*0.3DL Server version for Linux
*MySQL connection
*Server configuration
*Something else
We have few members working on this project including Linux/Windows administrators, scripters and designers.
But yet it is hard to fix the problem since there is no particular information what the problem is in anykind of logs.

If you need any additional informations you may ask for it in this topic.

So you only tested it in your local computer (win 10) and that vps?
problem could be in your VPS configuration or it's connections, check in another vps/server or test-hosting.
check your VPS's network when connection is lost, check if network connection is active or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noSmoke
View Post
We have tried multiple hostings, even using our own servers hosted on our dedicated rack.
We tested on our dedicated server located in Hetzner, tested on dedicated server located in Serbia,
tested on game-server bought on random game-hosting located in France. And on all servers we experiance same issue.
On local server everything work just fine.
Quote:
View Post
NOTE 2: We have tested with 3 players online, everyone got connection lost in the same time.
NOTE 3: All testers use different internet service provider, different cities, which means it cannot be due to ISP.
Client ISP is not the problem since every of 3 client looses connection at the same time.

What linux distribution are you using?

We tried on Debian 8,9 and 10 x64 all

Quote:
View Post
We tried on Debian 8,9 and 10 x64 all
Try running Grand Larceny with no plugins so you can tell if your issue is related to the plugins you use or your linux distribution.

Having the same issue. A chunk of players lose connection and then immediately reconnect. Using debian 9 x64, server 0.3.7 R2

The players get disconnect reason 0. They do not get any lag before disconnecting, it's just an immediate termination for them. Another interesting thing is that they disconnect in increasing order of their ID, i.e. ID 0 gets disconnected first, then ID 4, then 10 and so on. Note that only some players experience this.

*bump*
Still did not find any solutions about this.
Can anyone confirm that server works fine on debian 8,9,10 x64.
We even bought new server, with xenon v5 processor, 64GB DDR4, M.2 SSD.
Also we are using pterodactly gamepanel which basically creates each server in docker container.
Still problem is there

I had same problem, on debian 9, now back to debian 8 and it's OK without timeouts...
Update all plugins, and use last 0.3.7 R2-2 server

I encountered the same problem, someone found it open
Im using too 0.3.7 r2-2 ubuntu @kalcor he should help