Compiling on linux

I've recently been looking around to compile on linux tried various shit but came to the end with QuickPawn.

I am not aware of this and seeking for help, could not find any help anywhere about this - maybe it has happend to you and you can give a hand.

[root@fm-hco pawn]# /opt/pawncc -iinclude gamemode.pwn -t4 -v2 -d3
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

gamemode.pwn(0) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "gamemode.pwn"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.

Someone had the same problem recently.
There are two simple ways to fix this:
1. Move libpawnc.so to lib32
2. Use: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=folder-where-libpawnc-is /opt/Pawn/pawncc

Thanks for the solution, I've moved back the gamemode.pwn to main folder where everything is included however now I'm having a issue:

[root@fm-hco pawn]# /opt/pawncc -iinclude /opt/gamemodes/gamemode.pwn -t4 -v2 -d3

/opt/gamemodes/gamemode.pwn(10) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_samp"

Try -i/include

OK, Thanks. It's not creating any file or I am missing it?

[root@fm-hco pawn]# /opt/pawncc -i/opt/include /opt/include/gamemode.pwn -t4 -v2 -d3

BUMP. This is needed ASAP, would appreciate if you would give a hint/hand on this

i solved it that way recently

Code:
~/pawncc gamemodes/gamemode.pwn -iinclude "-;+" -v2 -d3 -Z+

Just get https://github.com/pawn-lang/compiler and use something like Sublime or Visual Studio Code

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlirmorina
View Post
OK, Thanks. It's not creating any file or I am missing it?

[root@fm-hco pawn]# /opt/pawncc -i/opt/include /opt/include/gamemode.pwn -t4 -v2 -d3
You are probably missing it. I forgot where the amx is created when you give no output directory.
Either where pawncc is or where you execute the command.
You can change where the file will be with -D/path-to-output-dir (most likely you want to make that where the pwn file is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seegras
View Post
i solved it that way recently

Code:
~/pawncc gamemodes/gamemode.pwn -iinclude "-;+" -v2 -d3 -Z+
with -Z+ I get an .amx file with 0 bytes and the params to use pawn, however removing -Z+ will show the same issue being stuck on it unless an ctrlC task is applied..