[GameMode] [GM] Carlito's Roleplay (NOT A GF EDIT)

It's on my host, 69.65.31.15:7744

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
It's on my host, 69.65.31.15:7744
ok thanks

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(7296) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(7355) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(9970) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(1009 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(10411) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(13944) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(13945) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(13955) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(16002) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"

9Errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir666
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(7296) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(7355) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(9970) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(1009 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(10411) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(13944) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(13945) : error 021: symbol already defined: "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(13955) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\Johns Cops And Robbers\gamemodes\crp.pwn(16002) : error 021: symbol already defined: "HexToInt"

9Errors
OBVIOUSLY something is colliding. = USE THE CLEAN FOLDER THAT I UPLOADED
Oh my god! Read previous pages before posting.

DELETE HEX TO INT IF ITS ALREADY DEFINED.

the mode looks nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by °ғαιιοцт°
the mode looks nice
Thanks

How is it dynamic? MySQL database?

And btw, I'd say you just added lines to my GetPlayerNameEx function..

Hey I can't find DMV Cars... If exist any command to put it or smthing... please help me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeLYYn
Hey I can't find DMV Cars... If exist any command to put it or smthing... please help me ...
/acartype 1

What line were do i find amunnnation sell items? And is there a change to add faction weapons etc to hitman faction that they spawn with knife / sniper / sdpistol / m4 ? Wich line and how, im nub on pwn :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_Williams
What line were do i find amunnnation sell items? And is there a change to add faction weapons etc to hitman faction that they spawn with knife / sniper / sdpistol / m4 ? Wich line and how, im nub on pwn :P
Search is your best friend when editing something
And for faction spawn with weapons you will have to create a bit of your own code

Hi,

I dont know how to be a cop! :S I do /asetleader [myid] 1 But than i'm falling out of the sky, and my skin is the same. How do i make myself a cop?:S

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP-Jeff
Hi,

I dont know how to be a cop! :S I do /asetleader [myid] 1 But than i'm falling out of the sky, and my skin is the same. How do i make myself a cop?:S
LSPD is faction with ID '0' ...

How do I save changes ?

How do I login in as admin?

Thanks.

On line 78 in the GM (press CTRL+G and then enter 7 there you can find "define HOSTNAME" or something alike, after the HOSTNAME just write youre hostname that you want.

And to make yourself admin, go on the server and register, then go to your scriptfiles folder and go into "yourname.ini" and then there is a line that says "Admin=0" change that 0 to 1337.

How can i see admin commands ??
And do i need to compile or something like that to edit URL, name and so on on the server in crp.pwn / crp.amx and server.cfg ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivava
How can i see admin commands ??
And do i need to compile or something like that to edit URL, name and so on on the server in crp.pwn / crp.amx and server.cfg ?
for commands use /acmds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBug
can we be cop here?
I expect you can, read the code and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxoffvisionxx
whats the highest lvl admin?
and what are the admin commands?
1337 or 1338 and read in the code, you'll fine the admin commands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Burridge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBug
can we be cop here?
I expect you can, read the code and find out.
What code? xDD i dont want to read and im Bad in english