Oldschool Clans Read

This is a general query i've been thinking about the last few days.

It has struck me recently that, not to point out the obvious but all the original clans that played SA-MP during 0.1b & the beginning of 0.2 have become rather inactive, hardly surprising considering SA-MP has lost its real clan/gang war atmosphere that used to be so dominant during the the times above.

Here's my question, do you personally think that there could ever, now this is far-fetched but, do you think that you as a member of an oldskool clan and your still active that you could suggest to the rest of the clan about a random reunion, of original fighting. For example, oldskool fighting being 2shot & 4shot fighting.

I think it would be a good off-the-wall experience for maybe a style of reunion of the old days of SA-MP.

All views are welcomed.

This post was also made on http://forum.sa-mp.nl (Las Ventura's Playground) & The Un-Official SA-MP Forum. (Sorry if this is classed as advertising, feel free to remove it. Though its not ment maliously.)

I so agree with ya

that's totaly true, i remember [eVo]

That sounds like fun, Although im not in a clan anymore.. I've been in some of the old ones.
Sidvicious used to be a huge fan of 2 shot and even tried to get it legalised in samp ^^

Yeah I remember his thread, but it was around longer than that thread had been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
ThePro ]
that's totaly true, i remember [eVo]
eVo isn't old school! Old school is Tx/SMITH/NoV/MOB/UvH/W... the good ol' days

In fairness Popz evo were around during that time, but were a racing clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popz
eVo isn't old school! Old school is Tx/SMITH/NoV/MOB/UvH/W... the good ol' days
SiN,KFC,P...

lol 90N1NE

and eVo was not an old school clan

What about we install good old 0.1b, setup a server (with pen1?), gather all old school people clans and have some fun

Damn lol, I have the 01b installer on my comp.
Let's so do it.
01b = best version