Favourite Genre of Music

Sup guyz.

What's your favourite genre of music?
I personally prefer dance, so i can always get up and have a dance if I want. I can't dance, but half of the fun of clubbing is dancing really badly.

I don't have one. I listen to a little bit of everything. I can't even name genres :D

- Electronic, Drum & Bass
- Lofi

Just to sum up : Almost everything featured by Mr.SuicideSheep

Indie/Alternative

everything except metal

metal

Metal and hard rock, i do listen to softer stuff every now and then depending on my mood but if we're talking favorites its totally metal and hard rock

Trap, future bass, future garage, big room, trance..

pop/punk rock

Anything that is real music, aka no trap or disco or techno or house or synth pop or eurodance or anything shitty enough.

Yes, there are skilled DJs, but a being real musician is way different from hitting enter on your laptop.
This doesn't mean I don't have fun with such genres in some cases, it only means that when I want to actually listen to music, I avoid those genres above.

I don't have one. I listen to a little bit of everything. Metal I don't listen at all...

My voice.

Techno seems nice xD

anything except kpop.

Pop, dance, house.

Pop rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
View Post
Anything that is real music, aka no trap or disco or techno or house or synth pop or eurodance or anything shitty enough.

Yes, there are skilled DJs, but a being real musician is way different from hitting enter on your laptop.
This doesn't mean I don't have fun with such genres in some cases, it only means that when I want to actually listen to music, I avoid those genres above.
I think you're mixing up live DJs with actual producers. There's a lot of skilled musicians behind electronic music. But I get it, everyone has in one point of their lives been in the "I only listen to real music and underground artists like Pink Floyd hehe" phase.

Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin, and Led Zeppelin.
Jokes aside, Rock N Roll, Blues, Hardrock, Metalllll. And classical music.
Basically anything with awesome guitarwork in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbweQv5wN-k

Hip Hop mainly

everything