Favourite Genre of Music

Dark Folk 🔥

why this matter to you anyway man?

It goes pretty much in Metal.
More specific in sub-genre Heavy, Prog, Industrial

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1k1nG
View Post
Anything that is real music, aka no trap or disco or techno or house or synth pop or eurodance or anything shitty enough.

Yes, there are skilled DJs, but a being real musician is way different from hitting enter on your laptop.
This doesn't mean I don't have fun with such genres in some cases, it only means that when I want to actually listen to music, I avoid those genres above.
Would you like to watch seriale turcesti which is now subtitrate in different languages. If you watch a single episode of any turky replay you will be love this..\!

Every song must to alterate with a good show, for this Emisiuni Online are the only source for your favorite tv shows that curent are played on tv.

Korean Pop <3

I personally prefer rap music, but I do like all genre's of music the only two I can NOT do is screamo and country music. There's something about screaming and singing about tractor's all day that just doesn't sit well for me lol.

I don't really have a genre in specific that I listen to. I just listen to what I find good.

It kinda depends on my mood. Little bit of everything would do it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureliatos
View Post
I love Heavy Metal music. Some time ago I wasn't interested in Heavy metal music and I didn't even listen to a bit of it. But, one of friend love Heavy metallic and insisting on listening to heavy metal music and gradually I was interested in it
Hehehe good game \m/

Everything but it depends on the mood/situation. I listen to every genre except Kpop, idk if u guys consider kpop as a music genre but i dont.