Still playing samp?

Been working the last 4 years away from home, so haven’t played at all. I should probably shut the server down one of these days.

Nope. Randomly checked this forum account of mine after like 10months of inactivity. Anyways, hope everyone of y'all are taking good care of your self.

Haven't really played seriously since 2013. I don't know why I still come on here. There's not even anything interesting to see. Well, SA-MP was a big part of my life for a long time, I guess it's why it's imprinted in my mind.

haven't been playing sa-mp since the quarantine. if I had a much better computer I probably won't be playing SA-MP.

Just rejoined myself after over a decade, wish I remembered the password to my old samp forums account

Everyday. Mostly because of my friends, and I believe that even if there was no quarantine I'd still be playing it often.

Just came back after five years because i remembered how much i love mapping SA. That being said, i'm not really playing SAMP that much, but if i found a good roleplay server that would probably change. However, the glory days when i had 3+ hours every day to get on SAMP are over.

P.S. I wish the golden years of 2010-2015 would come back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerrorDrone
View Post
Just came back after five years because i remembered how much i love mapping SA. That being said, i'm not really playing SAMP that much, but if i found a good roleplay server that would probably change. However, the glory days when i had 3+ hours every day to get on SAMP are over.

P.S. I wish the golden years of 2010-2015 would come back...
I miss Awesome Stuntges! Great times

I've just come back slowly to SA-MP after a month away, it's amazing to see the servers back to their potential!

Unfortunately we all grow up in age and have no more time for sa-mp. Even if I wanted to play now, life wouldn't allow me as an adult I have tasks and duties to do. And the gold times of sa-mp were till 2012. The gold and prosperous times of NG RP and LS RP. Back then till 2012 the roleplay communities had taste, uniqueness and excitement like a kid who waits Santa Claus to bring gifts. Because back then you had to earn to join a hard core mafia family or hitman organization and you had to try hard. But now... all of this excitement is lost, because nowadays you just need to send a PM asking to join a mafia or organization and you're in. Roleplay community won't be the same as back then till 2012. The gold times. And I guess our growth in age matters too.

My signature says it all.

SAMP still playable for some people.

But the truth is not anymore.

rip

I just started playing again after 6 years on crazybobs cops and robbers. The server used to be always full 200/200 now it barely reaches 90/200. But there is still a feeling of community.

If WE have a good updating of Samp + Dl we can say samp still playable for many years

i have not touched samp for 8 years thinking about installing it again this game is the most nostalgic for me spent many sleepless nights playing with my friends talking on teamspeak program nostalgic times

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZzY
View Post
If WE have a good updating of Samp + Dl we can say samp still playable for many years
Sadly don't see this happening ever, to be honest.

Last time I played sa-mp was when there was a server called Wild West Roleplay, I really loved that server but sadly it was shut down for some reason. Switched to rage mp.

Yes i do