Multiple Objects Attached to Vehicles at the Same Time

According to the title of this thread, I am in need of a filterscript which attaches multiple objects at the same time, to the vehicle you're sitting in when you type a command. I already have a filterscript that attaches one object to the vehicle, but when it comes to mapping and attaching objects to cars and players, I'm a noob. I know how to get the coordinates and how to add the objects to the vehicle I'm sitting in when editing the offset of those objects, but how do I add more objects at the same time? Similarly to if I type /towlights, I'm able to add the object ID: 19294 (Click here to see what it looks like in case you're wondering) to the top of the towtruck, but if I'd like to add more of this specific object, what do I do?

If any of you got the script or at least a base/scratch copy of the format of it or how it's supposed to be, may I please have it? Thanks! Would help me a lot!

52 views. No response lol.. Sorry for the bump, but.. does anyone know about this feature? Been waiting for the past few hours, and there isn't a "yes" or "no" Lmaoo

What exactly are you having issues with? If you can attach one object, what is stopping you from attaching another?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AttachObjectToVehicle

I know how to do that but how do I attach multiple objects at the same time? When I type a command, for e.g. /towlights, I'm able to attach one object, but if I'd like it to attach two of that object at different parts of the vehicle, how do I do that?

Call AttachObjectToVehicle multiple times?