San Andreas worth buying for this?

This mod looks really cool. I've got GTASA for the PS2 and I'm wondering if it's worth getting GTASA for the PC just for this mod.

Couple of other questions;

1. Is there a free mood? Like, where you just free roam with a bunch of other players, kill each other if you want.

2. Is it free?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Buy GTA SA, it's worth it.

I also had san andreas on ps2 before buying it on pc.

Definitely worth it.

I bought V2 when I thought it was so worth it (which turned out to be sooo worth it as kc said).
Tried it, didn't work of course so I looked it up, found the downgrader patch. So happy I got that btw or I would of been so angry with myself.

SA-MP makes SA worth buying.
So yeah.

The mod is a massive piece of shit and the tens of thousands of people who play it all have AIDS and are on crystal meth.

Kidding...its a wonderful mod. Make sure you use the downgrader on whatever version of SA you end up purchasing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
The mod is a massive piece of shit and the tens of thousands of people who play it all have AIDS and are on crystal meth.

Kidding...its a wonderful mod. Make sure you use the downgrader on whatever version of SA you end up purchasing.
Christ reading that top line had me going then lol
This mod is the best

To sum this up, SAMP is really worth it to buy the Game.
Go to ******* and watch some SAMP Videos and you will see, its amazing.

Or Watch some Screenshots or Videos in this Forum.

Hurry, go to your local Game Shop and buy it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugesawfan
1. Is there a free mood? Like, where you just free roam with a bunch of other players, kill each other if you want.
The mod allows you to connect to different game servers with a custom script made by people, such as free roaming, deathmatch, roleplay, etc. There are so many different possibilities for game modes that it basically makes several new games from San Andreas.

there are playing up to 200 people playing on every server
also custom maps, TOTALLY custom gamemodes...