House range error

Hello, I'm trying to edit the house range when /getpizza sees the houses I tried saved cords from bayside the X and Y
And the X and Y from Ford Carson

PHP Code:
while(!(HouseInfo[rand][hOwned] && HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorZ] <= 1000 && HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorX] > -2510.5693 && HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorX] < -206.7908 && HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorY] < 2296.3787 && HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorY] > 1094.9651 && HouseInfo[rand][hExtIW] == PlayerInfo[playerid][pVW] && HouseInfo[rand][hExtVW] == PlayerInfo[playerid][pInt])) 
But after this change the /getpizza doesn't work anymore how do I fix this and let only the command see to deliver food at houses in the range of Bayside and FordCarson ?

Could it be that you accidentally swapped VW and Interior in your checks?

(Me, shamelessly assuming that IW means something like 'interior world', VW 'virtual world');
Code:
HouseInfo[rand][hExtIW] == PlayerInfo[playerid][pVW] && HouseInfo[rand][hExtVW] == PlayerInfo[playerid][pInt]
If that's not the case, I advise you to print the values of the variables in this if statement when the command is executed. This way you can match the runtime data against the checks performed as well as your expectations.