Reporting SA-MP server!

Hi,

I would like to report this SA-MP server, pretty much due to the following:

1.) Their owner is advertising in my server:

Got banned, doesn't solve it.

2.) Their owner is spamming my reviews, you can read how many times he writes his nick name "LEAN" in my reviews, pretty much the same he's doing in game now. (See my reviews: http://monitor.sacnr.com/server-1809094.html)

Ignored them, but before that,

3.) Their owner TRIED to send me bots last week, and I banned him quickly, but I can't bare that a COMPETITOR is attacking me with his server being on hosted list.

4.) He moved his server to my hosting company and added two IPs for his server after I did so, and now he is copying my GAMEMODE text!

So, copying my gamemode text, adding two IPs to copy my idea and advertising in my server plus sending 10 bots last week and trying to spam my reviews. I can't bare these attacks and I request an action against this server.

Bastards. We also had a problem with them, they been reported once for connecting bots in own server but nothing happens.

P.S: Server have nice UI

Besides that the screenshot isn't taken by me, I'm reporting a server attacking me and not asking how my PC is.

EDIT: The ones I responded to had their messages deleted.

Lmfao, That another SVT owner "Lean" is a kind of a gay, Dosent even give credits to mw3 gamemode owners and now raping ur server XDDD.

why snitching

Servers can have same names, game mode texts, scripting features, etc. There is no copyright of that. Take a look how many "Los Santos Roleplay" LSRP servers are out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshishtof
View Post
Servers can have same names, game mode texts, scripting features, etc. There is no copyright of that. Take a look how many "Los Santos Roleplay" LSRP servers are out there.
To be honest, I mentioned they are copying me to prove that they are the source of attack alongside other proofs and I never mentioned that I'm worried about some random people trying to copy me in a failed attempt. You could try and understand the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
To be honest, I mentioned they are copying me to prove that they are the source of attack alongside other proofs and I never mentioned that I'm worried about some random people trying to copy me in a failed attempt. You could try and understand the post.
Quote:

4.) He moved his server to my hosting company and added two IPs for his server after I did so, and now he is copying my GAMEMODE text!

And you could just simply contact your host, in this case evo-host to deal with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshishtof
View Post
And you could just simply contact your host, in this case evo-host to deal with?
He was using ultra-host and doing the same, and now moved to evolution host. Changing host is simple if they suspend him from x he'll move to y. You can clearly see the "4.)", just a point and not the main reason for which I am reporting that server. First point is advertising, second is spamming my reviews and third is bot-attacking (2 weeks ago exactly - adding 10 bots to block players from joining and stunning me at 90 players).

I got rid of the attacks, and the advertisements, banned his gpci along with his IP range. But I'm reporting that server as it is owned by someone who tried to damage my community and I'm not planning to attack back, so it's best to report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
He was using ultra-host and doing the same, and now moved to evolution host. Changing host is simple if they suspend him from x he'll move to y. You can clearly see the "4.)", just a point and not the main reason for which I am reporting that server. First point is advertising, second is spamming my reviews and third is bot-attacking (2 weeks ago exactly - adding 10 bots to block players from joining and stunning me at 90 players).

I got rid of the attacks, and the advertisements, banned his gpci along with his IP range. But I'm reporting that server as it is owned by someone who tried to damage my community and I'm not planning to attack back, so it's best to report.
what if the one who is spamming is not the owner of that server? it could be someone impersonating.