[GameMode] rG Clan's Freeroam/Roleplay

<3 INFORMATION <3

╔[ This gamemode looks like eLg clans freeroam/roleplay, Many people were requesting me on ******** to create a script like eLg so ive created one miley: now i'm waiting for eLg haters!
╠[ If you found any bug inside the script you can join my Discord Server Link : Http://discord.io/rgclans
╠[There are some admin levels inside the gamemode script and some ╠[Organizations (Gangs/Factions), Also some VIP Levels.

Download !! https://www.sendspace.com/file/0hllfs !!

nice!!! +rep

If Youe Like This Script Plzz Rep Me

Asking for reputation for trying to release a copy of something else without documenting or trying to put effort in it. All I see is that you're waiting for "eLg haters" and a discord link.

Hello,

First look at some first words as i said "This Script Looks Like eLg Clans" but we do not have copied it from eLg?

We 3-4 Friends have wasted our 30 days to script this gamemode and you are saying that we Do not have asked to eLg's owners to leak this script?

Damn.
Look at first words*

What happen lmao? and what is eLg?

You can't release leaked scripts.
Get a life loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibit
View Post
Get a life loser.
Are you dumb ?

Quote:

This gamemode LOOKS LIKE eLg clans freeroam/roleplay, Many people were requesting me on ******** to CREATE A SCRIPT LIKE ELG so ive created one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibit
View Post
Get a life loser.
It's supposed to be identical to the original server my dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiGer9
View Post
<3 INFORMATION <3

╔[ This gamemode looks like eLg clans freeroam/roleplay, Many people were requesting me on ******** to create a script like eLg so ive created one miley: now i'm waiting for eLg haters!
╠[ If you found any bug inside the script you can join my Discord Server Link : Http://discord.io/rgclans
╠[There are some admin levels inside the gamemode script and some ╠[Organizations (Gangs/Factions), Also some VIP Levels.

Download !! https://www.sendspace.com/file/0hllfs !!
Its look like a elg dude read again

And i have my own cnr roleplay frrp so many script i have so you can tell me again copy like this or anythink.

Is this gamemode have a Discord Connector ? Pleas help me to Connect samp-discord

Btw this Fr/Rp is an Old Hm....

Riger This Fr/Rp is an old Version ?

Credit please? Kthx.