[Plugin] AntiAimbot - Artifical Intelligence

The CI uploads built binaries but since it's been 6 months, it has been deleted.

You can join the discord group for help in building the source. I'll try to upload some binaries in the coming weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashas
View Post
The CI uploads built binaries but since it's been 6 months, it has been deleted.

You can join the discord group for help in building the source. I'll try to upload some binaries in the coming weeks.
nice

Quote:
View Post
Yes, that's an issue but it's extremely rare.

For that to happen, all the following incidents need to happen:
1. The transformation process decided to generate a sample just before the player quits (it takes around 2-10s to generate a sample)
2. The detectors will return the data in less than a second. Hence, the next player must join pretty quickly.
3. The player who joins next should get the same player id

You can add a check to ensure that the player has been in the server for at least 10 seconds.

Even by remote chance it happened, it should be ignored. Only repeated warnings should be taken seriously.

TLR: the cost of taking care of that extremely rare situation outweighs the benefits
You can always prevent vector check if processing id is disconnected in mean time esy fix

The AppVeyor builds have been restarted. The binaries are available as artefacts.

Windows DLLs: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Yash.../sampml-mjxk0/
Linux Ubuntu .so: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/YashasSamaga/sampml

You have to click on the latest build and go to the artefacts tab.

Got it working yesterday, pretty cool and accurate.

PHP Code:
Loading pluginAntiAimbot.so
[00:55:29]   Failed (/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libm.so.6version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by plugins/AntiAimbot.so)) 
is there any solution how can we solve it?

hmmmmm
good
i will use it in my server

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmitriyShift
View Post
PHP Code:
Loading pluginAntiAimbot.so
[00:55:29]   Failed (/lib/i386-linux-gnu/i686/cmov/libm.so.6version `GLIBC_2.27' not found (required by plugins/AntiAimbot.so)) 
is there any solution how can we solve it?
You can either install the corresponding standard library or compile the plugin on your PC. It's very easy to build on your system.

This compatibility issue is always a problem when using binaries built on other systems. The best solution is to build the plugin on your own for now.

Quote:
View Post
You can either install the corresponding standard library or compile the plugin on your PC. It's very easy to build on your system.

This compatibility issue is always a problem when using binaries built on other systems. The best solution is to build the plugin on your own for now.
Some people upload their servers on online hosting websites you know

Anybody share this include release? I need this!

Is this recommended for deployment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToiletDuck
View Post
Is this recommended for deployment?
It's still experimental and could have false positives. You can probably use this to warn/notify admins but you should never directly punish a player using only this plugin.

This will not work accurately mate.

Does anyone here have some expirience with it?

Kind regards
Sphinx

Can someone please build these for me and upload them, I tried many times I always get 2 errors:

CMake Error at lib/cmake-modules/AddSAMPPlugin.cmake:2 (add_library):
1> No SOURCES given to target: plugin
Cannot find source file:
C:/Users/****/Desktop/sampml-master/examples/anti-aimbot/plugin/lib/dlib/all/source.cpp

Why didn`t your just upload .dll and .so, I really don`t know how to make this work

Great work, I’m sure it was quite the task.