Objects as weapon

Is there another way to use a custom object as a weapon? Example: I added a custom object (0.3DL) to my server and every time the player picks up that weapon (with the mouse scroll) will place that object in the player's hand, the object will remain on top of the weapon and so player will have a "weapon with skin".

So there is another way that I do not need to use a weapon (or something like that) because with some objects I have to increase the size because some parts of the weapon end up appearing.

Excuse my English, I do not speak English.

I mean, there's some weapons that are fairly small such as the nightstick or the small white vibrator. I don't believe there's an actual way for the user to use an object w/o the game having one. I could be wrong but I haven't done any dev in ages.

I don't think so. There's no way to remove the weapon in hand and you can't replicate shooting otherwise. The only way so far is doing what you are already doing by hiding the original weapon inside a slightly bigger one.

For cosmetic weapon skins however (eg colored Desert Eagle) this should work quite well. Using a completely different model for a weapon might be harder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean, there's some weapons that are fairly small such as the nightstick or the small white vibrator. I don't believe there's an actual way for the user to use an object w/o the game having one. I could be wrong but I haven't done any dev in ages.
Yeah, i used the vibrator to camouflage with the object, the problem is that I had to increase the size of the object and ended up getting a little strange.

Quote:

It did not even need to be a weapon, I will not use their shots. I'm using an ax-shaped object, I used the vibrator to camouflage but it ended up getting ugly.

Anyway, thanks for the help guys.