Why were Y_Less and TommyB removed from the beta team?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=665702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
where's y_less?

Matite took the screen
where`s the devolper who gives attention to the community and is continually devolping new features?

i don`t see it in the photo

Quote:
View Post
where's y_less?

Matite took the screen
You are an imbecile (Yes, waiting for the ban).

Kalcor a real gangsta.
RIP fallen of 4/11. RIP SA-MP.

"I've fallen and i can't get up" -grandma

Baneenme de una vez, ya no merece la pena.

yall don't get how much marketing this is for burgershot kudos to them for pulling it off

also i thought kalcor wanted everyone to make their own forum, now he (or she?) is mad because some people did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKarim
View Post
yall don't get how much marketing this is for burgershot kudos to them for pulling it off

also i thought kalcor wanted everyone to make their own forum, now he (or she?) is mad because some people did?
Yes,I remember he said go make your own forum

I could have deleted this thread any time I wanted. But toxic people are exposing themselves.

Quote:
View Post
I could have deleted this thread any time I wanted. But toxic people are exposing themselves.
I don't see anything wrong in this, at least you can see how many people support you and this project.

Quote:
View Post
Since you said the other thread is most likely going to be deleted due to an AD I'll post this here too..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
View Post
Can you at least give us clarification on your plans with sa-mp from this point forward?

It's good having all this back and forth but it would be nice to finally have some clarification on where this project is going.

Quote:
View Post
I need to make everyone aware that, since the first post of this thread contains a website, it's basically just an Ad.

Unless the original author edits that out, this thread will probably be deleted. You're best off posting in the other Y_Less thread.
Posting here. I share the same question as Chili, some feedback on what future lies in store for this project would be very appreciated

It's just their hype. They won't come up with anything close to the original SA-MP. I am feeling regrets for their actions soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
Posting here. I share the same question as Chili, some feedback on what future lies in store for this project would be very appreciated
Agreed please share.

picasso is dead. steve jobs is dead. walt disney is dead.

name somebody living in the same breath as them.

A: kalcor

It's still GTA San Andreas that performs most of the work. I'm more interested in what the artists did.

Can we get some information on the discrete straight forward questions about your plans/ updates instead of waiting for more toxic people to expose themselves? Like seriously you reply to shitposters left and right but refuse to acknowledge post like the aforementioned above mines (Chilli, Dignity etc...).

Like can we get information on the merger, are there more features being added to it, when is it coming out etc? (source: TommyB's statement on the situation)

Everything said in the beta section is just speculation; to find the path forward. I can't give a definite answer on a merger yet.

Quote:
View Post
Everything said in the beta section is just speculation; to find the path forward. I can't give a definite answer on a merger yet.
The community also have ideas and solutions; just like you asked about the downloading element on the beta section.

You should honestly involve the community more.

Quote:
View Post
I think you know this, as soon as you flush out those updates this fiasco goes under the rug. Let's get consistent for once so we can avoid future mutinies, maybe CrazyBob (someone that you trust I hope) can be the new mediator and communicate with the interests of the community. Else by giving more attention to shitposters, more people are swayed away.