Why were Y_Less and TommyB removed from the beta team?

Let's stop this chaos? Stop writing nonsense, let's wait for the Kalcor to release a new update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romz
View Post
Let's stop this chaos? Stop writing nonsense, let's wait for the Kalcor to release a new update.

such long words that i cant assimilate all of them at once

oh fuck, so the conspiracy theory was true, holy shit, I actually didn't expect Y_Less to do something like this. This is what happens with every dictatorship, someone eventually rebels, this is why you gotta communicate and not force your beliefs down people's throat. Well fuck, SA-MP had a good run, gg.

You're all forgetting that Y_Less wasn't in the beta team until very recently when Kalcor re added him.

Him (and Tommy) being banned won't impact anything. This outrage is stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3shys
View Post
Kane and Zhao are irrelevant to most people here. I don't even know who Zhao is really. Kane was never notable either. TommyB has been notable as he's the only one running a competitor to the fucked LSRP, because those are the only two main heavy RP servers that have been long-lasting albeit different settings.
Just goes to show how little people actually know but continue to post about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
View Post
Kane... that's another thing. Most of us on discord have had an unpleasant first-hand experience with him.
Weird. I don't think I've ever spoken to you. I don't even know who you are.

I wonder why Burgershot and the Discord community are not toxic like this forum

burgershot #1 community

killing your own community =)

After sitting back and watching for days it would have been unfair to jump to conclusions about Y_Less.
Having heard Kye's side it's very evident that Alex was in the wrong.

I understand people's frustration with the lack of development but is splitting the community the best action?

And the burgershot people who have been trolling the whole thread are something else.

And I'm surprised that Kar doesn't think through before acting knowing that Kalcor could easily shut his server down.

ok, I'm here to be banned too, may I join retardation group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane_
View Post
You're all forgetting that Y_Less wasn't in the beta team until very recently when Kalcor re added him.

Him (and Tommy) being banned won't impact anything. This outrage is stupid.

Quote:
View Post
Kane and Zhao are irrelevant to most people here. I don't even know who Zhao is really. Kane was never notable either. TommyB has been notable as he's the only one running a competitor to the fucked LSRP, because those are the only two main heavy RP servers that have been long-lasting albeit different settings.
Just goes to show how little people actually know but continue to post about.
I've looked up Zhao. He seems to be the owner of Horizon Roleplay which is a branch from NGG. This is not a competitor to LSRP at all, it is very light 'roleplay' (if you can call it that when these servers have ambulance drivers carrying shotguns). I clearly stated I was referring to heavy roleplay servers, and of those, there are only two that are long-lasting. Your reading abilities or expression abilities have failed you in your reply, I wonder which or if it's both. Zhao, like TommyB, will have only been given beta-tester due to their servers and Kalcor wanted them to continually move up branches and beta-test. Zhao has zero relevance in the SAMP forum community or development community itself and I say that as a speculator myself. SA-MP wise, Zhao (or maybe he blames his playerbase), his server is regressive as they are still on 0.3.7 - maybe that's why he was removed, who knows.

The outrage has largely died down after the full facts were revealed. And frankly what Y Less, TommyB, Kar, Southclaws etc Discord gang are trying to accomplish is more funny than anything for reasons previously stated. What they're trying to accomplish would be more appealing for some niche guy like Dignity who wants to overhaul San Andreas into a medieval game (and literally ditch everything San Andreas is: atmosphere, city, vehicles, weapons, skins, original mapping - thus better suited for another game or it's own game but to paraphrase "has done the majority of the work and built a community"), not for the mass majority of people. As stated time and time again for the past couple of years, the real main problems with SA-MP is stuff like no auto-updater (prompt only) and the fact there's two branches users are forced to pick between.

With that said, the purge has not been small.

Quote:
View Post
What they're trying to accomplish would be more appealing for some niche guy like Dignity who wants to overhaul San Andreas into a medieval game (and literally ditch everything San Andreas is: atmosphere, city, vehicles, weapons, skins, original mapping
what do you mean WANT to i already DID make san andreas into a medieval game (and western game)

http://files.medieval-roleplay.com/v...p_combat_3.mp4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
View Post
oh fuck, so the conspiracy theory was true, holy shit, I actually didn't expect Y_Less to do something like this. This is what happens with every dictatorship, someone eventually rebels, this is why you gotta communicate and not force your beliefs down people's throat. Well fuck, SA-MP had a good run, gg.
good bye

#Dignityforbetatester

i want my ban too

can someone give me the burgershot website thing please and the discord invitation link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verc
View Post
i want my ban too

can someone give me the burgershot website thing please and the discord invitation link
here mate
www.burgershot.gg

: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfflictionE
View Post
here mate
www.burgershot.gg

: )
rip burgershot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
View Post
rip burgershot.
Works without the www.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristo
View Post
Works without the www.
It's a meme, 404 displayed as you're visiting from the SAMP forums and they are a cult.

always preferred cluckin' bell tbh

#aymelforbetatester