Why were Y_Less and TommyB removed from the beta team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
Thanks for including my name, It's been an honour <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3shys
View Post
The fact they're trying to start their own version of a San Andreas multiplayer mod in 2019 is beyond laughable. The game is 15 years old. Teenagers these days don't know what San Andreas is nevermind SAMP. If you're going to develop today, I'd say you'd have more success on other games. Even if you're a RP server owner you'd probably have more success on GTA 5. SAMP has only small benefits because you can have custom mapping very easily and Los Santos isn't too big.

However, the Russian players can't even be bothered to upgrade to 0.3 DL, I don't think they'll transfer over. Realistically you have missed the window to be able to market a competitor for SA multiplayer by only about 10 years. It would be far better to focus on a different game or make your own original game as a successor to SAMP.

You have to remember SAMP only grew when SA was popular because it'd be featured on UTube and ********. You could theoretically port players over but you'd be losing them as the days go on. You also have to remember SAMP is not really missing huge features, the main problem is users being forced to pick between two branches, as the beta branch isn't a beta branch, it's a live branch for years now.

I also question the use of a registered trademark as your website domain when lawyers are like rottweilers.
funny bio over there

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3shys
View Post
The fact they're trying to start their own version of a San Andreas multiplayer mod in 2019 is beyond laughable. The game is 15 years old. Teenagers these days don't know what San Andreas is nevermind SAMP. If you're going to develop today, I'd say you'd have more success on other games. Even if you're a RP server owner you'd probably have more success on GTA 5. SAMP has only small benefits because you can have custom mapping very easily and Los Santos isn't too big.

However, the Russian players can't even be bothered to upgrade to 0.3 DL, I don't think they'll transfer over. Realistically you have missed the window to be able to market a competitor for SA multiplayer by only about 10 years. It would be far better to focus on a different game or make your own original game as a successor to SAMP.

You have to remember SAMP only grew when SA was popular because it'd be featured on UTube and FB. You could theoretically port players over but you'd be losing them as the days go on. You also have to remember SAMP is not really missing huge features, the main problem is users being forced to pick between two branches, as the beta branch isn't a beta branch, it's a live branch for years now.

There are many logical flaws but it doesn't stop people.

Edit: man was hungry
facts

Thank you for shattering a person's dream on developing something that has love'd from years <emotional>, maybe most of people didn't know how to assemble there idea's into a divine community now this happened. all i realize is seeing a plain paper with some letter's and some lines with some basterd's. i do believe there has put so much effort and now destroying it in a simple fashion.

this will stay enigmatically since nobody ever understand me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobtiesgangsa
View Post
Thank you for shattering a person's dream on developing something that has love'd from years <emotional>, maybe most of people didn't know how to assemble there idea's into a divine community now this happened. all i realize is seeing a plain paper with some letter's and some lines with some basterd's. i do believe there has put so much effort and now destroying it in a simple fashion.

this will stay enigmatically since nobody ever understand me.
too deep brother. Man I wish I could be smart as you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool
View Post
too deep brother. Man I wish I could be smart as you
it didn't came from my mind it came from my emotion and heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobtiesgangsa
View Post
it didn't came from my mind it came from my emotion and heart.
I wish there were more patriotic people like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic_
View Post
I wish there were more patriotic people like you.
That's not what patriotism means retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanz
View Post
That's not what patriotism means retard.
I'm very sorry. But I bet you don't understand my troll here 🤣🤣

it's so sad
F

Quote:
Originally Posted by X337
View Post
it's so sad
F
It's everyday bro.

Quote:
View Post
Some members from here were helping RW-MP and the unofficial discord server is full of members and it can be a weapon against SA-MP.
That's just some ridiculous conspiracy theory. RW-MP is basically a meme in SA-MP discord. I'd say there's even a bigger chance for an open source SA-MP than for that to happen lol.

Quote:
View Post
I would suggest developing more updates
which has been a popular demand for ages, there's no point in repetition.

Quote:
View Post
I would suggest not depending on old people and their communities only as well, at least after what came from Y_Less, it's better to get opinions from the players and server owners of many servers and not just a few, to make sure that the servers aren't trying to make others ditch SA-MP.
You're demonising someone who dedicated a big portion of his life to the community and never hesitated to help people, until he got fed up with the current situation. It's amazing how easy it is to forget all the good things he and the other banned people did that quickly.

Quote:
View Post
PS: Indeed, the unofficial SA-MP discord server isn't somewhere to be part of, separating members with their 'respected' and 'disrespected' roles and the operators don't even follow the rules, they just enforce it on members.
Some people had rather get that disrespected role than get disrespected on the forums by having their threads deleted or ignored, or their name censored. By the way that discord server is fun.

I want to add one more thing.
Those "trolls" on the discord server were the only people that stood up by a handful of servers side when they got hit with the server crasher exploit last summer, and patched it up after several months of attacks and playerbase damage. They weren't paid for analyzing the logs and performing trial and error at some point, neither did they ask for anything in return. I suppose that's not the best way to "help develop" RW-MP.
We've been literally begging for help on the forums without a single reply from the devs.
But of course people never take past things under consideration nor bother to give a shit as long as they're not affected. It's easier to play the sycophant here, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
View Post
That's just some ridiculous conspiracy theory. RW-MP is basically a meme in SA-MP discord. I'd say there's even a bigger chance for an open source SA-MP than for that to happen lol.

which has been a popular demand for ages, there's no point in repetition.

You're demonising someone who dedicated a big portion of his life to the community and never hesitated to help people, until he got fed up with the current situation. It's amazing how easy it is to forget all the good things he and the other banned people did that quickly.

Some people had rather get that disrespected role than get disrespected on the forums by having their threads deleted or ignored, or their name censored. By the way that discord server is fun.

I want to add one more thing.
Those "trolls" on the discord server were the only people that stood up by a handful of servers side when they got hit with the server crasher exploit last summer, and patched it up after several months of attacks and playerbase damage. They weren't paid for analyzing the logs and performing trial and error at some point, neither did they ask for anything in return. I suppose that's not the best way to "help develop" RW-MP.
We've been literally begging for help on the forums without a single reply from the devs.
But of course people never take past things under consideration nor bother to give a shit as long as they're not affected. It's easier to play the sycophant here, as usual.
I mentioned that people from SA-MP forums actually helped RWMP and got banned afaik. Then some created the unofficial discord server and now burger shot or whatever, I didn't say that people on the unofficial discord server supported RWMP, but actually anyone who gets banned here, joins the unofficial server just to troll. That's why I mentioned it should be banned to create unofficial communities out of SA-MP.

Well yless did a lot of things to the community and contributed to SA-MP yet he tried to damage it, if he fed up he could leave as he did before, not try to make others ditch the mod.

anyone got an invite link to the good discord with the victims of 4/11
edit: nvm got one

Stop insulting Kalcor, Wait for his reply to explain the situation only if he wants to else get banned.

Quote:
View Post
I mentioned that people from SA-MP forums actually helped RWMP and got banned afaik. Then some created the unofficial discord server and now burger shot or whatever, I didn't say that people on the unofficial discord server supported RWMP, but actually anyone who gets banned here, joins the unofficial server just to troll. That's why I mentioned it should be banned to create unofficial communities out of SA-MP.

Well yless did a lot of things to the community and contributed to SA-MP yet he tried to damage it, if he fed up he could leave as he did before, not try to make others ditch the mod.
no matter your opinion on the issue, you'd actually have to be retarded to think censorship like that is okay

Quote:
View Post

You have absolutely no idea what is going on.
I don’t where are these hates are coming from, but stop ridiculing yourself more than you already did.
You literally said people from samp discord helped RWMP, let me explain that for you:
you a single person can be member of many communities, that has NOTHING to do with other members
We were making fun of RWMP, there were about 2 or 3 members who were helping RWMP. the fuck is wrong with you? how does that fact effects others? guess what, they are members of ragemp discord too! or even better, bet they are members of Sleepy Pepe or Froggy Dream World! OMG LETS BAN FROGS AND PEPE EMOJIS!

Your logics make absolutely no sense, You are one of those crying members who is STILL begging for a new update.
I don’t know if you were ever in samp discord, but you are getting it all wrong, people LEARN stuff there, way more active than samp forums, people come up with ideas, people share ideas, teach new kids, help each other if they have an issue
and its not just related to pawn, other languages are related too

People there are so friendly they plan meetups and call it sampcon, in 13 years of samp no one ever did it one forums

Thats what I call hate and jealousy, samp forums are dead for many of us due to lack of moderation and having Kalcor who isn’t following his #1 rules, he bans people while he also insults them and goving nonsense reasons.

Everyone’s welcome there, unlike samp forums, we cant ban the whole india country, or iran country =)

If they are happy with their bans, thats because it literally shows what a fucked up situation this forum has. these guys spent a lot of time on samp and helped too much, bet your cod server is already using too much of their stuff (if you actually have a modernized and optimized server i mean, not ini saving system and such), Im not saying you or kacor should respect them, the fact that you are saying the betrayed is funny
Like TommyB was literally giving some new ideas to Kalcor 14 hours before getting demoted, yeah thats what you call betrayal, these people tried everything to make it better (some of them, go away josh), even when they already know this forum is a dictatorship full of trolls

People in samp discord were the one who fixed many current bugs in many scripts/plugins, not people in samp forums.
Want an example? SKY plugin, bugs in PawnPlus, YSI, and many others! People in samp discord were the one who paid for a new cheat tool which its dev was claiming it has server crash, they bought it just to be sure and fix things
People in samp discord were the one who reported this vBulletin bug that causes samp forums gives you Database Error
Do you know why? Cause people there are friendly and actually talk to each other and share things.

Hope you grow up and see things better, and dont be the guy who is proud of his join date.

PS: Im on phone, sorry for weird grammatical and spelling issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigGamerx
View Post
Stop insulting Kalcor, Wait for his reply to explain the situation only if he wants to else get banned.
You beg to differ from everyone by not understanding the situation and using your brain size of a peanut.

Quote:
View Post

To me, you're a friend and I respect you. But the people helping RWMP were 2 or 3. The Discord was created almost 2y+ and then a forum was created which was not public for very long.

What Y_Less did for the SA-MP community always will be remembered in both "Fame and Shame" list. Same goes with Kalcor and many other people of the community.

If anything, you're speaking the same things that everyone has for years now, you're not the first one to do it, so don't think of yourself as something great. People have been asking for updates for nearly 5 years now. People have been asking for DL to be merged with the main branch ever since we got it. People have been.. and People have been.. and People also have been trying to do a lot of shit, but they don't get the same verdict but instead a ban hammer is used. I do agree that those who do wrong deserve a ban.

Also don't forget that SA-MP is a 11 year old mod now. Kalcor has put his enough time into and is tired of it. It's the time to shut this mod down for good unless he still wants the hosted tab money.

I've nothing against Kalcor, I don't know him personally neither do I fully agree or disagree with what he does. It's his mod and we should do the same as him and he does with us. Don't forget to get respect, you give respect. Monkey see, monkey do. You can leave the forum just like Vince as well...

This was a great journey for me to be part of the modification around 4-5 years ago, started with a NVCNR edit server and COD-RWW to running my own servers and learning to code in Pawn, Python and list goes on.

Congratulations to Kalcor for running a mod for a decade. I wish y'all a safe journey and good luck with your lives.

Farewell.

PS: Ignore my grammar and errors.

Personally I think that anyone on these 'unofficial diskord' servers should be removed from the forum. They are actively trying to sow discord, not to mention the large amount of racism and jokes about 9/11...

Just remember discord does not respect your privacy, and they monitor everything you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
Personally I think that anyone on these 'unofficial diskord' servers should be removed from the forum.
But you are also on an 'unofficial diskord' server