Why were Y_Less and TommyB removed from the beta team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian
View Post
And just like that the topic was over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian
View Post
And just like that the topic was over.
it was strtoked to death...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Y_less approached Russian servers on VK (Russian Face Book) and tried to get them to ditch samp. They didn't buy his bullshit.

That SA-MP discord is poison - not run by people friendly to SA-MP.
But why punish those who were merely associated with Y_Less? Granted you might have reasons for banning him, but what are the reasons for punishing other members of this forum? Just because they have their own community?

I'm sorry if this is not okay, but in order to replace their crappy toxic discord with people trying to kill and replace SA:MP and just call it dead over and over, i've made a new peaceful discord to discuss SA:MP stuff without all of the toxic people that got banned, with a free-will management and no hidden intentions and to support further dev. of SA:MP made by Kalcor in the near future:

Join link: https://discord.gg/ZFaB4U8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo
View Post
I'm sorry if this is not okay, but in order to replace their crappy toxic discord with people trying to kill and replace SA:MP and just call it dead over and over, i've made a new peaceful discord to discuss SA:MP stuff without all of the toxic people that got banned, with a free-will management and no hidden intentions and to support further dev. of SA:MP made by Kalcor in the near future:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo
View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanz
View Post
I thought that discord server was meant to be "peaceful"? Who knew it'd get toxic within 2 minutes..

kye ? why u ban burgershot.gg people ? is because ur vegetarian?

lol this is the start of the end of an era

Well, about this burgershot, I noticed their 'team' are the ones who operate and administrate the unofficial discord server, I would suggest banning that server as well and any invitation links to it, as well as write a thread informing people that that discord server isn't belonging in any way to this community. I suggest that they created that discord server to gather people. Then, they created this burgershot to create a whole new "unofficial" community then turn it to a multiplayer modification or something ripped off from SA-MP using its members, which is pretty lame.

Anyways, I have something to say about this subject.

From what I can tell about that screenshot of Y_Less trying to make Russians ditch SA-MP, I would say to be careful with RC-RP. If TommyB is helping Y_Less, he can use his community to link between SA-MP and Y_Less, which can help him against SA-MP.

However, it was pretty strange that Y_Less left the community and deleted all his work, and suddenly came back. I even doubt that the unofficial discord server was intended to make people move to a new modification or so. Some members from here were helping RW-MP and the unofficial discord server is full of members and it can be a weapon against SA-MP.

I would suggest developing more updates, as long as you keep updating SA-MP, no one will even think of leaving SA-MP, that way you'd get the community together again. The DL version is fine and all but the problem is, not many players moved to it due to it being a cancelled version and that made them abandon it. Not just about it being cancelled, but also due to the fact that servers use many memory hacking plugins and memory addresses get changed every SA-MP update, so for developers to remove these plugins till an update comes to them, there should be a compensation and that is: 1) A new competition with new servers and new features. 2) Players finding the version and moving to it easily. 3) Getting a stable release that isn't beta or cancelled. If this happens, you will see everyone moving to the new release as much as everyone did with 0.3.7, there is no need to worry about it.

I would suggest not depending on old people and their communities only as well, at least after what came from Y_Less, it's better to get opinions from the players and server owners of many servers and not just a few, to make sure that the servers aren't trying to make others ditch SA-MP.

PS: Indeed, the unofficial SA-MP discord server isn't somewhere to be part of, separating members with their 'respected' and 'disrespected' roles and the operators don't even follow the rules, they just enforce it on members. Not to mention that this thread and how it got spammed is pretty much nothing compared to that discord server and how much it gets spammed by it's seniors who can insult you and if you reply back, you get warned.

kye vegetarian retardion with tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
Well, about this burgershot, I noticed their 'team' are the ones who operate and administrate the unofficial discord server, I would suggest banning that server as well and any invitation links to it, as well as write a thread informing people that that discord server isn't belonging in any way to this community. I suggest that they created that discord server to gather people. Then, they created this burgershot to create a whole new "unofficial" community then turn it to a multiplayer modification or something ripped off from SA-MP using its members, which is pretty lame.

Anyways, I have something to say about this subject.

From what I can tell about that screenshot of Y_Less trying to make Russians ditch SA-MP, I would say to be careful with RC-RP. If TommyB is helping Y_Less, he can use his community to link between SA-MP and Y_Less, which can help him against SA-MP.

However, it was pretty strange that Y_Less left the community and deleted all his work, and suddenly came back. I even doubt that the unofficial discord server was intended to make people move to a new modification or so. Some members from here were helping RW-MP and the unofficial discord server is full of members and it can be a weapon against SA-MP.

I would suggest developing more updates, as long as you keep updating SA-MP, no one will even think of leaving SA-MP, that way you'd get the community together again. The DL version is fine and all but the problem is, not many players moved to it due to it being a cancelled version and that made them abandon it. Not just about it being cancelled, but also due to the fact that servers use many memory hacking plugins and memory addresses get changed every SA-MP update, so for developers to remove these plugins till an update comes to them, there should be a compensation and that is: 1) A new competition with new servers and new features. 2) Players finding the version and moving to it easily. 3) Getting a stable release that isn't beta or cancelled. If this happens, you will see everyone moving to the new release as much as everyone did with 0.3.7, there is no need to worry about it.

I would suggest not depending on old people and their communities only as well, at least after what came from Y_Less, it's better to get opinions from the players and server owners of many servers and not just a few, to make sure that the servers aren't trying to make others ditch SA-MP.

PS: Indeed, the unofficial SA-MP discord server isn't somewhere to be part of, separating members with their 'respected' and 'disrespected' roles and the operators don't even follow the rules, they just enforce it on members. Not to mention that this thread and how it got spammed is pretty much nothing compared to that discord server and how much it gets spammed by it's seniors who can insult you and if you reply back, you get warned.
shut up retard

jesus a lot to take in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari
View Post
kye vegetarian retardion with tinfoil hat

shut up retard
Lol but you're a failure of a Dev for NGG 2019

well it's safe to say is because of their immaturity, they probably got banned for it. no offense for Tommy and the others since it's just my own insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konverse
View Post
well it's safe to say is because of their immaturity, they probably got banned for it. no offense for Tommy and the others since it's just my own insight.
man i'm the guy from cool pfp... you should read the thread to be informed :/

^ Thanks for insulting me,

I got one more thing to add:

For the people who said that it's not a problem to have an unofficial community out of SA-MP, it's fine till you betray the community and try to make fun of, or damage it in any way.

They are fighting the community, not helping it. They are trying to split members and make a group of people hate SA-MP, considering they also own that 'unofficial' SA-MP unofficial discord server.

They are pretty much a community of toxic people who are proud of being banned in the official community.

As you can see, all their online members are kinda banned here, including Y_Less who is part of their community and it proves Kalcor's screenshot validity as he's helping them, knowing they're all banned people here. More likely trying to make people ditch SA-MP, using the unofficial discord server. I would again say ban that thing.

yeah enjoy your shit stay here while it lasts

now you're just talking out ur dusty bum cheeks buddy ^^

The fact they're trying to start their own version of a San Andreas multiplayer mod in 2019 is beyond laughable. The game is 15 years old. Teenagers these days don't know what San Andreas is nevermind SAMP. If you're going to develop today, I'd say you'd have more success on other games. Even if you're a RP server owner you'd probably have more success on GTA 5. SAMP has only small benefits because you can have custom mapping very easily and Los Santos isn't too big.

However, the Russian players can't even be bothered to upgrade to 0.3 DL, I don't think they'll transfer over. Realistically you have missed the window to be able to market a competitor for SA multiplayer by only about 10 years. It would be far better to focus on a different game or make your own original game as a successor to SAMP.

You have to remember SAMP only grew when SA was popular because it'd be featured on UTube and FB. You could theoretically port players over but you'd be losing them as the days go on. You also have to remember SAMP is not really missing huge features, the main problem is users being forced to pick between two branches, as the beta branch isn't a beta branch, it's a live branch for years now.

There are many logical flaws but it doesn't stop people.

Edit: man was hungry