Why were Y_Less and TommyB removed from the beta team?

hows life being an internet janitor for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by denNorske
View Post
Hi Damian,
I understand what you're saying.

I care more about the community and the spirit SA-MP has, than why Y_Less was banned. It's sad but I don't know what the reasons were so I can't talk much around it-

Why don't you or Kalcor put up a topic where you state intentions, plans, etc for us all regarding the mod and community? Take the opportunity to engage us in what you're doing. If you're not doing anything, just let us know. I feel it would be really great with some new updates or info from you soon.
Many are walking around assuming things and it all ends up with shitposting with everyone's separate impression of the situation. It would be great to hear from you and take ownership of the mod and development around it again. Reason I am here, along with many many others, is because SA-MP let people use their creativity, time with other people playing the game and to have a chance to have their own project. I am mostly around for the cool people I have met. Some people may stay for the business and income it potentially could generate having a good project.

If the community can help in some way, let us know how.
That's all from me
And you are correct, I don’t want you to think I didn’t acknowledge your post. I can only speak for myself tho, I just wanted further clarify that part. This whole thing is just awkward.

This topic must be deleted, this people have literary nothing else to do but come here and talk shit while they know nothing about the current situation. Even YLess who got banned don't give a twat, but yea it is a little bit weird but I bet there should have been a strong reason. We seen Kalcor banning people for hurling shit at him, but hopefully this wasn't the reason of banning YLess.

friends and family, let us all relax for a moment and lose ourselves in a fuckkin jam

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=xZJZwPRI0_A

o yeaa

STOP! YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB
View Post
friends and family, let us all relax for a moment and lose ourselves in a fuckkin jam

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=xZJZwPRI0_A

o yeaa
excuse me this is not the expected behaviour of an ex beta tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian
View Post
I also spoke to zhao and I see that the people trolling in this topic already know the exact reason as Y less and tommy have already told them and shown pictures of Kye private chat. So the same people you’re defending already know the truth yet spam anyway. How is it pleasant exactly?

You all are just about that drama and it’s tiring. Life doesn’t have to be such a war.
Josh is an idiot though and he doesn't represent everyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemud
View Post
excuse me this is not the expected behaviour of an ex beta tester
to quote a lost friend of mine,

i exist to crud where no man has crudded before

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
View Post
Josh is an idiot though and he doesn't represent everyone else
i agree with what my dad said

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0sh...
View Post
i agree with what my dad said
hey guys ? stop trolling, am here make intenet troll free

sorry did i just see a u tube link ..

i will go O F F

triple kil xD

May I be banned with a "retardation" reason please? Thanks in advance!

Wow, how mature to do a ban spree on most known people just because of those recent removals?

Really genuine approach of handling the things. Now this will definitely kill off SA-MP happy vibe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EstoniaNMaN
View Post
Wow, how mature to do a ban spree on most known people just because of those recent removals?

Really genuine approach of handling the things. Now this will definitely kill off SA-MP happy vibe.
You're definitely blind! Don't you see them trolling already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorW
View Post
You're definitely blind! Don't you see them trolling already?
The only blind guy here is you. They made a major part of known people, something you should think about more clearly. Now what's gonna most likely be said is "SAMP ain't same as it used to be, don't bother playing it". Definition of upcoming scenarios.

kalcor you're a knob

Kalcor pero por que no me chupas el pingo no sabes hacer nada mas que banear la puta que te pario q te haces el tumbero gil tu unica solucion siempre es bloquear america latina y nosotros te damos de comer cabeza de poronga hijo de re mil puta la concha bien parida de tu madre me vale pingo que solo se hable en ingles a mi me importa un carajo escuchaste gringito maricon
si me baneas sos alto polotudo deja de hacete el manija culiado

What a joke. Pure immature reactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post
May I be banned with a "retardation" reason please? Thanks in advance!
lmao