Why were Y_Less and TommyB removed from the beta team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian
View Post
At this point the topic is just pure spam and trolling. Self reflecting and realizing there’s an entire community of players out there who do not give a shit about you, me, the people removed, this forum, or this issue could do a lot of us some good.

It’s never too late to get your life right folks. Please pull it together, it’s getting embarrassing.
Hi Damian,
I understand what you're saying.

I care more about the community and the spirit SA-MP has, than why Y_Less was banned. It's sad but I don't know what the reasons were so I can't talk much around it-

Why don't you or Kalcor put up a topic where you state intentions, plans, etc for us all regarding the mod and community? Take the opportunity to engage us in what you're doing. If you're not doing anything, just let us know. I feel it would be really great with some new updates or info from you soon.
Many are walking around assuming things and it all ends up with shitposting with everyone's separate impression of the situation. It would be great to hear from you and take ownership of the mod and development around it again. Reason I am here, along with many many others, is because SA-MP let people use their creativity, time with other people playing the game and to have a chance to have their own project. I am mostly around for the cool people I have met. Some people may stay for the business and income it potentially could generate having a good project.

If the community can help in some way, let us know how.
That's all from me

Quote:
Originally Posted by [cS]Owain
View Post
you know what will help?

Communication.

use it for once in your life
I’m not gonna sugar coat my response, you’re correct to feel however you want and I’m not gonna challenge you on it nor attempt to give you some fluff piece answer.

I’ve witnessed aru, and peter, and so many developers leave all at once. Sa-mp was over, the development is dead, oh what are we going to do, oh my god Kye just reverted all their changes what will happen to us, wtf. By next week everything was back to normal.

I’ve seen this whole site and forum shutdown with whole goodbye messages.

I’ve had friends I’ve known for years kicked out and at moments I said something to Kye myself. Life went on tho.

I’m not trying to say I’m indifferent at this point but I am indifferent towards thinking the success of my work will ever depend on any outside elements besides me, the tools provided, and my own resources. I don’t know what happened and I’m just like you waiting for the people involved to share their story. It’s their story.

Yless has been removed and deleted before and the friends of the two are actively trolling and spamming this topic. It would’ve been nice to see their sides but I don’t see it happening here. This is just a mess now of fake outrage.

Like no one even cares about zhao or kane being removed they’re just here for their friends. Lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samduelz
View Post
Well, I guess. SA:MP Owner is going to shut down SA:MP for Good. Its time to move on... Samp beggers
Pathetic. Peasant. Pleb.

wtf damian i hate tommyb hes a stinky ginger am not a friend

also this thread is going to be deleted it doesn't matter babe

It's just a matter of time till TommyB and Y_less end up on Kalcor's censored keywords.

Quote:
Originally Posted by polygxn
View Post

Quote:
View Post
Like no one even cares about zhao or kane being removed they’re just here for their friends. Lame.
that's true

we love zhao

Quote:
View Post
Zhao is on our discord too, we care about him and have discussed it with him as well. Kane... that's another thing. Most of us on discord have had an unpleasant first-hand experience with him. Basically, what you're referring to as friends are people from an unofficial SA-MP community that's much more pleasant to be in than these forums. What I don't understand is why people take it to these forums in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denNorske
View Post
Hi Damian,
I understand what you're saying.

I care more about the community and the spirit SA-MP has, than why Y_Less was banned. It's sad but I don't know what the reasons were so I can't talk much around it-

Why don't you or Kalcor put up a topic where you state intentions, plans, etc for us all regarding the mod and community? Take the opportunity to engage us in what you're doing. If you're not doing anything, just let us know. I feel it would be really great with some new updates or info from you soon.
Many are walking around assuming things and it all ends up with shitposting with everyone's separate impression of the situation. It would be great to hear from you and take ownership of the mod and development around it again. Reason I am here, along with many many others, is because SA-MP let people use their creativity, time with other people playing the game and to have a chance to have their own project. I am mostly around for the cool people I have met. Some people may stay for the business and income it potentially could generate having a good project.

If the community can help in some way, let us know how.
That's all from me
I completely agree with you. Not knowing about the development progress makes us naively believe that after our complaints and reports, the development continues, although the team has not even started to do anything. I, for example, threw the client bugs 03DL, because of which the game is not full on the Islands of Vice City. Kalсor responded to this, which means he's aware of the bugs. Now I update this forum every day to see the release of the update with the correction of these bugs.

It's not their friends. It's just internet culture. People have stopped taking this mod seriously as well considering two branches for many years. Because multiple threads get deleted, they'd rather troll while it's up than discuss anything or act seriously, because the thread can be deleted for any reason even if there's two bad apples or the content of discussion is not liked.

Kane and Zhao are irrelevant to most people here. I don't even know who Zhao is really. Kane was never notable either. Y Less has over 16,000 posts, he took shit too seriously at points, was no Zyzz, he was an actual nerd and actually helpful to anyone who approached him or even his projects. Not to mention he's developed countless things and contributed on countless more. TommyB has been notable as he's the only one running a competitor to the fucked LSRP, because those are the only two main heavy RP servers that have been long-lasting albeit different settings.

Also if you look at the beta-testers on the forums via the usergroup listing pretty much the only two remaining active are Dugi and you Damian.

Many of us still care about people from this community, so we made our little corner in the internet, which we maintain for years now. It is far pleasant than this forum to be quite honest. We talk every day, play video games, make open source projects, do meetups and etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
View Post
Zhao is on our discord too, we care about him and have discussed it with him as well. Kane... that's another thing. Most of us on discord have had an unpleasant first-hand experience with him. Basically, what you're referring to as friends are people from an unofficial SA-MP community that's much more pleasant to be in than these forums. What I don't understand is why people take it to these forums in the first place.
I also spoke to zhao and I see that the people trolling in this topic already know the exact reason as Y less and tommy have already told them and shown pictures of Kye private chat. So the same people you’re defending already know the truth yet spam anyway. How is it pleasant exactly?

You all are just about that drama and it’s tiring. Life doesn’t have to be such a war.

i love that people who are obviously out of touch with the forum do not realize that the forum is literally only drama now (and has been for a year) glad to see ur catching up though x

'You all are just about that drama and it’s tiring'

r u new to this thing called the 'internet'
you must be

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0sh...
View Post
i love that people who are obviously out of touch with the forum do not realize that the forum is literally only drama now glad to see ur catching up though x
And I hope you all continue to show your true selves. Trust me the people passing by are looking down on you and it doesn’t have to be that way.

And I’m going to end my part in it right here.

Some good beef going on here.

Keep it coming.

Quote:

Y less and tommy have already told them and shown pictures of Kye private chat

Are you 100% sure about that?
They have been secret about their discourse with Kalcor and I can understand that.

Quote:
View Post
And I hope you all continue to show your true selves. Trust me the people passing by are looking down on you and it doesn’t have to be that way.
ah yes I am J0sh... the samp forum troller fear me look down upon me