Error On Compile

Hi , i tried to use this inc : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=611142
now when i want to compile my game mode i get this errors and warnings :
Code:
C:\Pawn Works\Samp Folder\Samp\pawno\include\evf.inc(2027) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Pawn Works\Samp Folder\Samp\pawno\include\evf.inc(2027) : error 021: symbol already defined: "GetVehicleColor"
C:\Pawn Works\Samp Folder\Samp\pawno\include\evf.inc(2780) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "ChangeVehicleColor")
C:\Pawn Works\Samp Folder\Samp\pawno\include\evf.inc(2852) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Pawn Works\Samp Folder\Samp\pawno\include\evf.inc(2853) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Pawn Works\Samp Folder\Samp\pawno\include\evf.inc(2844) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "addsiren"
C:\Pawn Works\Samp Folder\Samp\pawno\include\evf.inc(3453) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate")
Can anyone edit this include for me i need the GetVehiclePaintJob Funcation !

Hello, that does not look like a big problem, try to rename GetVehicleColor, ChangeVehicleColor and OnVehicleStstusUpdate in the include.