[FilterScript] [MV]_cPanel: the new, the better .. the rescripted. (Admin/VIP system)

[MV]_cPanel
Introduction
I'm sure you heard this name before - right here, years ago: click. But it was time for an update .. a serious update .. a rescripted update. So here it is. And meanwhile everyone can contribute (and should). Last months or so I decided to rescript and work on it.

What's this?
As previous script, this is a filterscript with an admin and vip system for your server. It has admin commands, anti-cheat, sql saving and more stuff! You can also access player variables (like money, score etc) from within your gamemode.

You can do much stuff with all the commands but /cpanel is where you start at.

Requirements

Features

Installation

Configuration

These are the things you can edit, from colors to disabling features. These are the default values:
Code:
#define COL_ADMIN_1	"{FF0A00}"
#define COL_ADMIN_2	"{FFFFFF}"
#define COL_VIP_1	"{411053}"
#define COL_VIP_2	"{7B498D}"

#define SQL_SERVER	"127.0.0.1"
#define SQL_USER	""
#define SQL_PASS	""
#define SQL_DB		""

#define COOLDOWN_COMMAND	5	//time in seconds between command executes
#define COOLDOWN_CHAT		2	//time in seconds between chat messages
#define COOLDOWN_VIP_HEAL	600	//time in seconds between vip healing (/vipheal)

#define MAX_WARNINGS		5	//max warnings a player can have before he gets kicked/banned
#define MAX_PING	        500	//max ping a player can get, above = kick (0 to disable)

#define BAN_ON_WARN		false	//if true, a player which reaches MAX_WARNINGS he'll get banned, else kicked.
#define BAN_ON_FWEAPON		true	//if true, a player that has a forbidden weapon (from the forbiddenWeapons array) he'll get banned, else kicked. 

#define MUTE_EQUALS_NOCMDS	true	//if true, a player that is muted won't be able to execute any commands either.
#define ADMIN_SKIN		84	//the skinid of admins when u do /adminduty
#define FREE_DIALOG_ID		100	//specify a dialogid that isn't used by your gamemode
#define AC_NAME 		"Server"//a name for your server or anti-cheat.

#define LOG_COMMANDS		false	//Log ALL commands.
#define LOG_ADMINCOMMANDS	true	//log admin commands with all the info they give (almost the same like LOG_COMMANDS but u get more info in the db)
#define LOG_REPORTS		true	//log all the reports that have been sent to admins
#define LOG_ANTICHEAT		true	//log all the actions from the anti-cheat
#define LOG_MYSQL		false	//This is just to enable/disable the logging of the plugin, litterally every query etc.

new forbiddenWeapons[] =		//define any forbidden weaponids in this array, the anti-cheat will ban/kick the player if he has any of these weapons
{
	WEAPON_MINIGUN,
	WEAPON_HEATSEEKER,
	WEAPON_SATCHEL
};
How to make myself owner?
There are 2 ways to do this:
  • Go in your server, register your account, login as rcon admin and do /cpanel.
  • Go in your server, register your account, go to your database and edit the `Adminlevel` column in the `Players` table to 5
Upcoming features/plans

Download

Source

lol, you updated it xD (discord chat)

Good joby.

when i run the server, it says failed to load the plugins, but i have download it