Vehicles and peds disappear

Hello and welcome. I'm a Blender newbie, which means I have basic knowledge of getting around with the software.

I am trying to figure out as to why both vehicles and peds are disappearing when being insinde of my custom made garage underneath LSPD parking on Pershing Square. Not sure if the issue arise because of the location on the map or bad/corrupted .dff created with Blender, all by me. Here's a footage of this unknown behaviour.

Debugging shows following results:
1. No vehicles, nor peds disappear when spawned inside the object's boundries, BUT;
2. Leaving object's boundries (reaching original GTA's object surface, ie. street) and returning causes vehicles to disappear;
3. It has something to do with the original object (Model: carimp_lan.dff ID: 4032), as placed back on top of one another cease this to happen;
4. AddSimpleModel function inside "artconfig" file has been modified, replacing custom object with different IDs, including the original object's ID;
5. Problem has nothing to do with LODs.

Should you need more information to be provided by me, I'll be more than happy to do so. If you have any hints on how to fix this issue, please share it with me.

Thank you kindly.

This happens because depth in the underworld is very low. (your model)
It happened to me once I tried to make a parking near the train tracks (underground), on one side of the parking lot, the character or vehicle, disappeared, I guess that's why, since the depth of the underground underworld has a "limit" "of visualization so to speak.

Although, I'm not totally sure, since this doesn't happen everywhere, u should try.

Example:
(is a normal map created with objects of sa-mp)

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrhind
View Post
This happens because depth in the underworld is very low. (your model)
It happened to me once I tried to make [...]
Thank you for your reply. I tried to align the bottom surface (the one you walk/drive on) with the original object, no result. Can you extend your explanation as to what you are suggesting to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konewka
View Post
Thank you for your reply. I tried to align the bottom surface (the one you walk/drive on) with the original object, no result. Can you extend your explanation as to what you are suggesting to do?
You can try to re-design the map or do it in another way, the last option is that you don't make the map so deep. (Take as an example the parking lots of SA, its size more than anything)
Although, as I said before, I'm not sure if this happens everywhere.